Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2011, 04:17 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,911,536 times

Advertisements

this is the best compilation of graphs that i have seen-which demonstrates the ACTUAL results of federal reserve monetary madness. i would like to thank the poster for the effort that he took to assemble these graphs.

take note, keynesians!:

Nathan's Economic Edge: Monetary Madness – The Real Money Bomb!

Last edited by floridasandy; 10-22-2011 at 04:57 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2011, 04:22 AM

219 posts, read 541,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
this is the best compilation of graphs that i have seen-which demonstrates the ACTUAL results of federal reserve monetary madness:

Nathan's Economic Edge: Monetary Madness – The Real Money Bomb!

That's incredible, thanks.

Old 10-22-2011, 07:11 AM

34,088 posts, read 82,953,336 times
There is far too much gloat in reporting negativity.
It's almost as if the reporters, and especially the re-reporters, want this.

Oh yeah, most do.

Old 10-22-2011, 09:29 AM

7,488 posts, read 10,485,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRational View Post

Oh yeah, most do.
The ostrich who sticks his head in the sand....could end up getting kicked in the butt!!!

Old 10-22-2011, 09:59 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,911,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRational View Post

Oh yeah, most do.
i see absolutely no gloating in FACTUAL presentations-just a warning, as there should be. i wish someone had some me a couple of graphs before the housing meltdown.

it isn't too late to fix a problem, but it will be if you won't admit there is a problem.

first, you RECOGNIZE the problem, and then you fix it.

the one thing you DON'T do is more of the same.

what's that definition again?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Last edited by floridasandy; 10-22-2011 at 10:18 AM..

Old 10-22-2011, 10:40 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,159,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
i see absolutely no gloating in FACTUAL presentations-just a warning, as there should be.

it isn't too late to fix a problem, but it will be if you won't admit there is a problem.

first, you RECOGNIZE the problem, and then you fix it.

the one thing you DON'T do is more of the same.

what's that definition again?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
I gloat.

I use the same numbers he uses and come to the same conclusions, namely that your economy is going nowhere very slowly and the only way to get it moving will cause tremendous angst and "suffering" for Americans on a scale no one could imagine (unless you've been through it).

Why do you think I keep repeatedly asking, "Who's going to buy your debt? I don't believe you've reached total debt saturation, but it's damn close.
Not only will continued debt damage the economy over the long term, it will become near impossible to unload to investors. The party's going to be over soon. My best guess is 2015/2016. A little hinges on what the EU does.

But I don't blame the central bank. The Federal Reserve is just trying to fix the mistakes the American people keep making over and over.

Old 10-22-2011, 10:53 PM

97 posts, read 156,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
I gloat.

I use the same numbers he uses and come to the same conclusions, namely that your economy is going nowhere very slowly and the only way to get it moving will cause tremendous angst and "suffering" for Americans on a scale no one could imagine (unless you've been through it).

Why do you think I keep repeatedly asking, "Who's going to buy your debt? I don't believe you've reached total debt saturation, but it's damn close.
Not only will continued debt damage the economy over the long term, it will become near impossible to unload to investors. The party's going to be over soon. My best guess is 2015/2016. A little hinges on what the EU does.

But I don't blame the central bank. The Federal Reserve is just trying to fix the mistakes the American people keep making over and over.
What is your exit strategy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics