U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2012, 12:36 AM

1 posts, read 1,119 times

Advertisements

It looks like the news which I had read at the magazines about the world no.1 ceramics manufacturer -RAK CERAMICS - are not true as they are no longer recruiting or announcing about vacancies in jobs
Some articles related to the reason of changing in board members and looking only to recruit the country citizens only
I had sent my resume to them since 3 month but no answer until now , i am qualified as Sales & Marketing Manager
I had applied for this company because of the CEO - Which i don’t know if he still there - was awarded an American honoree Stevie Business Award where the company made a profit over 200 M USD last Year , i believed their where good opportunity to work with them but seems that the whole world countries are facing problems
Do any of Members had more information about that or about getting a Job at Gulf Countries?????
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2012, 11:34 PM

5,409 posts, read 10,328,301 times
You are in sales?

Learn from your business area. Good sales people do not waste time on would be customers (or in this case, employers) who do not have money.

Move on and quit wasting time and resources on a loss or loser -- else you will become one, as well.

As for the rest. Welcome to 2012. There has been The Great Recession going on for the last three years. You may have heard of it?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics