Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 04:28 AM

171 posts, read 228,221 times

Advertisements

The currency (or paper numbers) used for bookkeeping....but for who? Home owners 'promise to pay' is a financial/negotiable instrument allowing the "Lender" to have fiat currency printed "out of thin air".

Currency being printed....it is because of the homeowner NOT the so called financial institution, because if it was, then the homeowners would not have needed to give a financial negotiable instrument!!

What is really happening?
The Credit monopoly agencies (we call banks) takes the homeowners credit, turns it into non-backed currency, then attaches usage fees (interest).
They just sold the homeowner their own credit!!

But instead of a valueless credit number....they turned it into fiat currency, By attaching fees to valueless currency, THEY CREATED DEBT. They turned the homeowners credit into debt!!

When they collect on this bogus debt, they will be collecting currency out of homeowners account containing POSITIVE value!

Selling something to homeowner that has negative value but is collected back with positive value..is also known as a PONZI SCHEME!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2013, 04:32 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,045,301 times
16th amendment

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

Just pay what they say and no one gets hurt!

Hide as much as possible legally.

Old 05-28-2013, 04:33 AM

8,051 posts, read 12,767,329 times
Because the income tax is a tax on an individuals income. Wages, tips and salaries are just ONE LINE on an income tax form. There are lines for investment income along with all other income an individual may have.

Old 05-28-2013, 06:45 AM

22,571 posts, read 47,633,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaktonite View Post
FYI, that's either "baloney" or "bologna".
LOL!

And it can be wrapped in the leftover tin foil....

Old 05-28-2013, 06:48 AM

22,571 posts, read 47,633,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinebike View Post

because you must work 'first', use your own energy and labor to *create* value....to create a paycheck! YOU CREATED YOUR PAYCHECK INTO EXISTENCE!
Yeah... you work and then they pay you.

Old 05-28-2013, 03:08 PM

9,614 posts, read 21,260,762 times
Quote:
If you do not own a bsuiness, then you do not receive, earn nor gain "income".
Income is 'value coming in'
It is currency already containing value paid to businesses from sales or investment etc....

An employee's paycheck does NOT pre exist their labor.
The reason the employee is working is to CREATE a paycheck!

The currency an employee is paid with does not pre exist with value sitting in a warehouse somewhere waiting to be received.

When an employee is forced to pay "income" tax from their own pay they brought into existence through working, ...they are using their own energy and labor to create value for currency just so the irs can collect it as profit!!
THAT CAUSES THE EMPLOYEE TO BE A SLAVE TO THEIR LABOR!

It is INCOME tax...it is not taxed income!
In other words, your tax payment IS income--> for the irs!

unbelievable.
I think I might get what you're saying.

If I sell a used couch for $25, I don't have to pay income tax on the $25 because I'm not earning any income; I'm simply exchanging one asset (the couch) for another (cold, hard cash).

And if I get paid for working, I'm exchanging one asset - my time - for another - cash. And therefore it's not really income so I shouldn't have to pay tax on it.

Am I on the right track, or did I completely miss your point?

Now if I am on the right track, you're leaving something out of the equation.

Let's go back to the couch. If I turned around and sold the $25 couch for $50 without doing anything to add value to it I would then have earned income of $25 on the sale of the couch and would have to pay taxes on that, correct?

When you prepare your tax returns, there is an amount that the IRS allows you to not claim. This is determined to be the cost of your labor, or the value of the time to yourself. This is the $25 that you paid for the couch. The total of what you make is akin to the $50 you sold the couch for, and the difference between the two is your income that you pay taxes on.

Personally I think income taxes are a crock because they are too easy to avoid which puts an additional burden on those who wish to do the "right" thing. But your post simply doesn't wash, sorry.

Old 05-28-2013, 08:54 PM

3,674 posts, read 10,602,508 times
Quote:
You wrote "since the Company receives no value from the employee, yet distributes payment"...

Can you explain..... What is the value within the payment, the Company distributes to the employee?
I understand the payment, but I want to learn what the value is contained within the payment and where the value came from.
The "value within the payment" is the intrinsic value attributed to the unit of payment within the larger economic trading system in which the payment medium is recognized. The value is based on the trust and desirability of the payment unit in that system and often has very little if anything to do with the company distributing the payment and therefore even less to do with the value created by the employee. To respond to your next question ( if you follow a logical train of thought anyway) is that the company accumulates this trading medium, or currency, throught the sale of tangible or intangible product within the open economic system.

The company may derive it's income through the creation of value of it's employee's labor or it can create value from it's manipulation of perceived value through other means. Advertising agencies seldom create a tangible product or perform a service with inherent value. The ad product may be identical in two scenarios and one will generate more perceived value than the other simply due to circumstance or timing (luck). In the latter case, neither the company or the ad agency performed anything unusual to create the increased income derived from the enhanced value position, but accumulate currency nonetheless. There is no employee responsible for the created value and therefore nobody exploited for the company to unfairly gain revenue except for the audience targeted in the sales process, and in this example they exploited themselves as the ad agency did nothing different that they did in the failed ad program.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:25 AM

5,342 posts, read 6,165,546 times
OP is actually correct when referring to the original intention of the "income tax", however the umbrella of what now constitutes income has grown to include labor.

Old 05-29-2013, 08:53 AM

16,289 posts, read 32,335,318 times
What is the point of this thread? The OP is not interested in Personal Finance. The OP is on a Political tirade of some sort. We all know that the value of the money is only offered because we the people are willing to give it value. We trade for it, with it, and use it as a means to purchase things of value. The worth is offered by people. Others see the value of the worthless paper that our employers pay us. You could trade for something other than money if you like. If you don't think that people give value to money, look at Bitcoin, Litecoin, and a few other online currencies.

Old 05-29-2013, 09:48 AM

1,924 posts, read 2,373,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
What is the point of this thread? The OP is not interested in Personal Finance. The OP is on a Political tirade of some sort.
Exactly. He's cross-posted this nonsense all over town. It's just a waste of everyone's time. The mods should take down all his threads and pull his driver's license.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics