U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 11:53 AM

7,672 posts, read 11,472,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djshinodalp View Post
Why don't you get a business credit card and then add authorized users, so they get individual cards with their names on it? This way, you can at least track who is spending what on your business account.

Suggest walking into a bank branch and discussing options.
Probably doesn't have the credit hence the reloadable options.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2013, 12:04 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,175,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtothree View Post
Probably doesn't have the credit hence the reloadable options.
Also sounded like the need for multiple people to use the same card. Probably a no-no for most issuers.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:55 PM

109 posts, read 183,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
? Did I miss something?

Old 07-14-2013, 07:25 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,175,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTMark View Post
? Did I miss something?
I think now that the OP has specified why he wants the card, it might be best just to look at the terms of service for the Walmart Moneycard which is probably the biggest one issued. The card you get at the store is temporary. You still have to be verified and you cannot use it once the personalized card is issued. This basically means you cannot reload a card without a name on it for very long. But there are other restrictions too.

https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/wal...lder-agreement

Old 07-15-2013, 10:53 PM

271 posts, read 353,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim.H. View Post
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Is there any way I can get a VISA card without my name on it. I would like a card I can use for smallpurchases and would like to able put money on it when needed.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
If you have a paypal account you can get a debit card in your name and get a second card in
another name. As far as I know they do not require any information for the second cardholder except the name you want the card issued in.

Vanilla Visa gift card (at Walgreens) is a visa without any name but cannot be reloaded
It is accepted most everywhere..

Old 07-28-2013, 05:19 PM

466 posts, read 1,564,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink caddy View Post
Another way is cash. You know that still used in the USA.
lol

Old 07-29-2013, 02:24 PM

4,004 posts, read 5,365,983 times
sounds like small expensesyou'd be better off giving petty cash or having them turn in expenses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics