Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-12-2016, 01:10 PM
 
1,766 posts, read 1,226,484 times
Reputation: 2904

Advertisements

Today it's all about the Fed or Central Bank Planners. We gave up a Free Market Economy for a Central Bank Managed and Planned Zombie Economy. We are more socialist today then China is.

Look what just lousy talk about 0.25 interest rate increase does to the markets. This is not going to end well for all of us, even our children!!!!

 
Old 09-12-2016, 01:19 PM
 
436 posts, read 522,076 times
Reputation: 502
Your posts don't seem to be helpful about personal finance, business, or investing. A lot of people come here to learn and your stuff just reads as nonsense.

And there's a lot of it.

Maybe you should take it to the politics/controversy section?
 
Old 09-12-2016, 01:34 PM
 
4,369 posts, read 3,729,268 times
Reputation: 2479
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2BP View Post
Today it's all about the Fed or Central Bank Planners. We gave up a Free Market Economy for a Central Bank Managed and Planned Zombie Economy. We are more socialist today then China is.

Look what just lousy talk about 0.25 interest rate increase does to the markets. This is not going to end well for all of us, even our children!!!!
Oh Jesus, do you believe in the lizard men, the illuminati, and that tupac/Elvis/John Lennon/jfk/D.B Cooper are living together in a trailer park as well?
 
Old 09-12-2016, 01:34 PM
 
1,766 posts, read 1,226,484 times
Reputation: 2904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjmars View Post
Your posts don't seem to be helpful about personal finance, business, or investing. A lot of people come here to learn and your stuff just reads as nonsense.

And there's a lot of it.

Maybe you should take it to the politics/controversy section?
It may not help you and that is because your economic understanding could be poor at best. All my posts are educational material, but only people who are open minded can understand it. You may be one sided, just like majority is. See only one side as good and other as bad. In this case INFLATION is good and DEFLATION is bad.

Now again, why have we allowed our Fed to turn our economy upside down. All what matters today is what some Fed Official is going to say. Socialism and planed economy at best.
 
Old 09-12-2016, 01:40 PM
 
7,899 posts, read 7,121,491 times
Reputation: 18603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjmars View Post
Your posts don't seem to be helpful about personal finance, business, or investing. A lot of people come here to learn and your stuff just reads as nonsense.

And there's a lot of it.

Maybe you should take it to the politics/controversy section?
Unfortunately, this forum does not have an Ignore button.
 
Old 09-12-2016, 01:49 PM
 
436 posts, read 522,076 times
Reputation: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrkliny View Post
Unfortunately, this forum does not have an Ignore button.
I thought it did... Oh well. Most of the people on this sub are incredibly helpful - reps to all!
 
Old 09-12-2016, 01:53 PM
 
26,194 posts, read 21,625,027 times
Reputation: 22772
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2BP View Post
It may not help you and that is because your economic understanding could be poor at best. All my posts are educational material, but only people who are open minded can understand it. You may be one sided, just like majority is. See only one side as good and other as bad. In this case INFLATION is good and DEFLATION is bad.

Now again, why have we allowed our Fed to turn our economy upside down. All what matters today is what some Fed Official is going to say. Socialism and planed economy at best.


Ah that's really a massive overshoot on your part
 
Old 09-12-2016, 02:09 PM
 
106,817 posts, read 109,039,935 times
Reputation: 80246
a massive over shoot at best .

if you like finger pointing ,monday morning quarter- backing and blaming everyone and everything around you than he is the man . if you want to learn to play the cards you are dealt and take control of your own life than look elsewhere .
 
Old 09-12-2016, 02:26 PM
 
Location: not normal, IL
776 posts, read 581,540 times
Reputation: 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2BP View Post
Today it's all about the Fed or Central Bank Planners. We gave up a Free Market Economy for a Central Bank Managed and Planned Zombie Economy. We are more socialist today then China is.

Look what just lousy talk about 0.25 interest rate increase does to the markets. This is not going to end well for all of us, even our children!!!!
This dose belong in political. China is loosing it's belt and becoming more capitalistic everyday, but since their market slowed down they have stagnated on their forward movement. Also, the Chinese love to invest because the they just got done experiencing our 90's. They still don't have a solid grasp on trading like we do, that is why they want to go to software trading. America seems to pile drive ahead. I don't know your age but being young, I think I will see a point when our balances will meet.

Last edited by Nothere1; 09-12-2016 at 02:27 PM.. Reason: spelling
 
Old 09-12-2016, 02:42 PM
 
Location: not normal, IL
776 posts, read 581,540 times
Reputation: 917
I also don't think .25% hurts us. It's the .25% for an extended period of time. Let make bubble!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.



All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top