Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2017, 06:27 PM

10,704 posts, read 5,648,693 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonTankah View Post
Wal-Mart. Taxpayers subsidise their employees
Nope. There is NO taxpayer subsidization of Wal-Mart's labor pool.

Quote:
The 5 largest truck load companies in the US. Knight-Swift, Schneider, Werner, landstar, and JB hunt. Those 5 companies singlehandedly destroyed the trucking industry. I worked for Werner.
I started a trucking company, eventually sold it, and it is still a going-concern. Tell me about how my business (or any other) was destroyed by the large carriers.

Quote:
Fed wrecks and oops ( UPS ) slave drive the carp out of their drivers for the maximum 14 hrs a day.
Want me to continue?
Mega corporations suck and screw the working class every single chance they get.
The banksters suck too.
The quicker we knock the Fed out, the Rothschild family, The Rockefellers, Soros, Koch brothers out the better we will be.
The waltons need to be elimated as well.
I try to deal with as many mom and pop business as I can.
I will never work for a big company ever again.
I'll collect social security or inject a lethal cocktail first.
The rest of this silly rant doesn't merit a response.

Old 04-15-2017, 06:49 PM

18,950 posts, read 11,585,459 times
If you'd like to see a reduction in off-topic posts and thread hijacks, please report such TOS violations. Quoting and/or engaging with people who are violating TOS, is itself a TOS violation which can lead to infractions.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics