Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2017, 05:22 AM

106,668 posts, read 108,833,673 times

Advertisements

thankfully with your limited knowledge about what is best for us you are not on the fed board. 15% interest rates

these forums are just filled with arm chair economist wanna bee's who have all the ill's of the world solved . the only problem is they believe their own malarkey to be true and the way they view things as the only correct view .

Old 08-22-2017, 05:36 AM

1,766 posts, read 1,223,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
thankfully with your limited knowledge about what is best for us you are not on the fed board. 15% interest rates
I can care less what is best for you. You are NOT us. Your loss and end of this Scam and Insanity is a major gain for most of our citizens. We need to reward majority of citizens in this country thru risk free savings and appreciation of our currency = US dollar. That's why we need higher interest rates.

The continued weakening of the dollar to support this fake economy isn't sustainable. The only reason why there is inflation and economic expansion is the depreciation of the dollar. This is not good or sustainable for the long term.

Old 08-22-2017, 05:38 AM

well not my opinion at all . if you want to drive us back in to the great depression again your theory is likely the best way to do it in my opinion . but this is not a topic for here

Old 08-22-2017, 05:46 AM

1,766 posts, read 1,223,464 times
Quote:
well not my opinion at all . if you want to drive us back in to the great depression again your theory is likely the best way to do it in my opinion . but this is not a topic for here
The topic is about FED and this CRIMINAL system that is exploiting our citizens by charging them insane interest rates to borrow money while not paying anythjng for bank deposits and savings. The Fed is giving free money to Wall Street Banks and the Rich and everyone else is played.

This is WELFARE FOR THE RICH and WALL STREET CROOKS who are destroying our country!!!!

Old 08-22-2017, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitpausebutton2 View Post
So why is it so important to charge somebody well above the 10% interest rates over a scoring system that is broken. I mean come on, your going to give somebody %2 interest rate and cheap monthly payment vs somebody who has no credit or working on it a higher rate. When in fact most people bale on their monthly payments due to the rates that was given to them. Allowing somebody to make a $200 car payment with 2% vs $500 and %20.. who do think will default first? Would be easier if you just let them do the 200 a month to be fair with rest of the well off buyers. If that person is late, than charge a late fee as normal, but dont go jacking up their monthly payments and interest rate beyond their ability to afford.

op's post is above !

we are discussing compensating investors and business's for loaning money to poor and lower credit risk people as well as those who can't manage the use of credit . we are discussing being compensated for loaning money to those who have already demonstrated an inability to pay or lack of want to pay or because they have no history and can't demonstrate either .

it is not a launching pad for your anti-fed/gov't vendetta

Last edited by mathjak107; 08-22-2017 at 06:26 AM..

Old 08-22-2017, 05:53 AM

1,067 posts, read 623,945 times
Quote:

these forums are just filled with arm chair economist wanna bee's who have all the ill's of the world solved . the only problem is they believe their own malarkey to be true and the way they view things as the only correct view .
Agree 100%.

Old 08-22-2017, 06:25 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Why should my ability to earn money be impaired by SOMEONE ELSE'S BAD ACTIONS? THAT is what I'm complaining about.
So aaaaaaaaaalllllllllll those bad decisions you've made your entire adult life don't count for anything. Hilarious.

Old 08-22-2017, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Why should my ability to earn money be impaired by SOMEONE ELSE'S BAD ACTIONS? THAT is what I'm complaining about.
in life you are judged by the demographics you fit in to .

i have not had an auto insurance claim in 20 years .

yet my credit score , where i live , my age , marital status , how many miles i drive all determine my rate as well as things under my control like my driving record . .

it is all determined by association .

you are part of a high risk group and will pay more-end of story .

Old 08-22-2017, 06:52 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,455,098 times
Quote:
not really , i may end up having to evict them when the money is used up . in fact many states will not let you take more than 2 months up front

Then "bad credit" isn't really the issue if full tender isn't acceptable to you. You may end up evicting the applicant with great credit if a Big Three event happens.

I've never heard of a landlord not being able to take more than 2 months up front. In my experience, leases are often written as "term is M months, rent is $N, payable in monthly installments of $N/$M". If the gross rent is $N, I don't see how a state prohibits up front payment of $N or any smaller portion thereof. Security deposits are often capped by government, but not how much rent you can pay at a time.

Old 08-22-2017, 06:56 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,455,098 times
Quote:
not really . i want to see them as a person through a comprehensive report . not how they cherry pick what to pay and stiff the rest

Isn't a "Big Three" event from 15 years ago cherry picking when performance over the past 15 years is irrelevant to you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics