Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 02:23 AM

3,283 posts, read 5,206,722 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlefty23 View Post
how would combining currecny make our weak dollar stronger?

the mexicans and canadians have oil for a start. there products are competitive. they don't spend more than they earn and their central banks are made up of responsible economists not excitable printers!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2008, 12:18 AM

1 posts, read 2,102 times
How do we know concretely what to believe about the NAU or anything else? Investigative journalists have all been told to write only whitewashed news dictated by the handful of people in our counry who own the media. So, we go on line and read that the NAU is, in fact, a done deal. It WILL be implemented when the timing is right (our dollar is totally worthless). It is hard to believe that we cannot count on a single U.S. representative or U.S. senator to speak out about the NAU. Snopes maintains that there is presently no agreement to form a NAU. Snopes does, however, describe other plans and agreements between the three countries that appear to me to be steps being taken to merge the three countries in increments rather than in one fell swoop. I would like to know how we presume we can rely on the veracity of Snopes' version of this situation or any other. Who own/runs the Snopes website? Hell of a thing, to have to depend on a non-government (????) website to inform us.

Old 12-21-2008, 11:56 AM

11,839 posts, read 28,951,581 times
The NAU War Room, Leading the fight against the North American Union

Old 12-21-2008, 12:18 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,161,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
You know, there's this site called snopes.....

snopes.com: North American Union
Awwww, you're peeing on the parade.

Old 12-24-2008, 02:00 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,727,849 times
An old thread re visited can become an interesting thing...As I read post #12 here, written about eight months back, my thoughts were, "that's pretty much right where we are". And it took less than six months to get there.
While the final preparations for the NAU are carried out, we are all distracted by the "economy", and the unrelenting cavalcade of daily dismal news, oblivious to the fact that this "problem" has been custom tailored to have the NAU become the "solution". And the "sheeple" will be none the wiser.
It's on the fast track at this point, expect the NAU, or at the very least, much open talk in the media, about the common currency that will precede it, by this time next year.

Old 12-24-2008, 02:21 AM

2,016 posts, read 5,582,237 times
Here's a concept coin by Daniel Carr ...

Old 07-07-2009, 10:54 AM

1 posts, read 1,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislejeune2006 View Post
my fellow americans

it is time that you all wake up. not to force religion on you but this has been another sign of the end times, a one world currency which is what we are moving to, just like the rfid chips that will be used as identification,(the mark of the beast)
and it shocks me the number of people that suport oboma, come on and wake up already,, look what he stands for. dont be blinded by his tactics, the bible warned us about this thing, he is very dangerous. Its like people want so bad to prove they are not racist, so they support him just to prove that point.. he is no-good and why cant you all wake up and see this.
combining our currency with canada and mexico will just make it tht much easier to combine the entire global market, then one man could have complete control over evrything. for people that side with me and know whats REALLY going on i suggest you buy gold and save it, cuz you can use this to buy things in the future when you dont take (the mark)

lol, the bible? Conspiracists like you are just going to waste your money with buying gold and silver. How the hell are they going to just make our money worthless, honestly look at it realistically, the US WILL NOT make the money every single citizen has saved, whether it be in bonds, stocks, savings, whatever, ****ing worthless. And if this is so right, why is the price of gold steadily rising, like it has over the past couple years, if so many people are buying it because of this? If there was such a demand it would sore so much higher than it already is. Also, silver is going DOWN, would the opposite not happen if everyone knew about tihs "union," from buying it planning on holding it to sell later for big profits. Would every government official not buy precious metals as well? That right there would at least drive the price up a lot more than what its at right now. Of course things in the bible will happen in some time...I could say the market will be above 9k in the future. It will happen, then omg I predicted the future! Anything can be taken out of context, i.e all the mason conspiracists who try and make everything out to what its not. Find actual governmental proof that this union is in place and post it, written by a US government official. If not, then everyone just shut up about it.

Old 07-07-2009, 12:30 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,838,702 times
I have no doubt that none of us will even come close to seeing it.

Old 07-08-2009, 05:47 AM

37,801 posts, read 41,003,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by politically_correct View Post
It would put us at par with the Euro, a bigger economic market.See further discussion on this topic via the link:North American currency union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Isn't Europe wallowing in unemployment?

Old 08-31-2010, 01:37 AM

8 posts, read 10,329 times
the problem with combining the new curentsy and thus joining our countrys to 1 is that the usa alone owes china somthing stupid like 16 trillion dollers, canada and mexico has debt to china too but no where neer that much, when we become one with 1 curensy china will have compleet control over us, when we become one all our debt will be combine and be unpayable, china will then control us. obama is chinas pupet, he has been told to run the contry into the ground, first to go was california next to declair bankrupsy will be newyork i was told this a month ago by a friend whose been folowing MUCH more closly then i have and yesterday on the radio i herd new york is on the verg of declairing bankrupsy. i am now beginging to wach, youv all herd of fema right federal emergesy metical act, sounds realy safe eh? nice name? its all a load of bull, in the u.s. there is allready fully manned and operational fema camps, these arnt metical facilatys they are consentraition camps! for our own people for you for me, for when we rebell and fight back against getting the mark of the beast, and ofcorse the smart ones will. who wants to be tracked everywhere? hell where already wached enough, everythign coming out now a days has a built in camera and mic, that can easly be hacked by the right personell. it started with on star, on star was builty to track us not to make us safer, even google maps! not the maps its self the satelite imagry, ya its fun to go on and see the pictures theyv taken of the planet and zoom in on your home and stuff woopdydoo,the reality of it is they can take these photos any time they want, to see whats happening and where its happening. the world will end in our liftime (depending on how old you are) its only a matter of time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics