U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 03:22 PM

3,160 posts, read 9,942,844 times

Advertisements

I have been in two of these multi-level marketing deals. Both times it was really just done out of sympathy to help a friend/relative. Both of them encouraged high-pressure tactics to sell their products. Both of the people I was helping were depressed, down and out, and I don't like companies that take advantage of people.

On the other hand, I have bought the products of a couple of companies that sell cosmetics, or home products, through their representatives and I have been pretty happy with the results.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2009, 05:32 AM

1,352 posts, read 1,789,827 times
Quote:
Well I have been sitting here very quietly reading through all the posts and I have to say, Some of what I read I agree with and Some of it I just don't agree with. I do believe that there are people out there whom try to take other people's hard earned money (SCAMS)and I also believe that there are really good people out there whom have some really good things, idea's etc to sell or (even give away) I have witnessed it with my own eyes, So therefore I do believe : ) I guess I am going to hop off here for now, If you or anyone you know might be interested In some REAL FREE money making information, That has no cost to start up or maintain then you might really want to check this out, Thanks for listening to me rant Have a nice day
If anyone is interested the following is a supposely honest review of the the silent profit machine

Silent Profit Machine - An Honest Review (http://ezinearticles.com/?Silent-Profit-Machine---An-Honest-Review&id=537892 - broken link)

Old 07-25-2009, 06:47 AM

1 posts, read 1,448 times
If he could get easy money,why did he ask people to join and pay $50 at first,just appeal more people to join and make more money for himself.

Old 08-25-2009, 06:15 PM

7,090 posts, read 11,194,067 times
There is a way to get rich quick. Invent a seminar and action plan that is just complex enough that people understand part of it and then buy promotional time to hawk it to idiots and just be sure it's legal enough to stay out of a jail cell. People never get rich following this crap, just the people who sell it and stay on the right side of the law (or make enough that they have some left after the feds take some).

Old 08-26-2009, 10:05 AM

897 posts, read 2,652,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
There is a way to get rich quick. Invent a seminar and action plan that is just complex enough that people understand part of it and then buy promotional time to hawk it to idiots and just be sure it's legal enough to stay out of a jail cell. People never get rich following this crap, just the people who sell it and stay on the right side of the law (or make enough that they have some left after the feds take some).
Exactly

Old 08-28-2009, 11:35 AM

48,508 posts, read 88,724,343 times
Seloing how to video to the desparate is always a good way to get rich.Its alos cheap to advertise to teh unemployed because you can show the ad between 11:00pm and 6:00am when only they are up.The PT crowd are always there.

Old 08-31-2009, 01:54 PM

7,805 posts, read 17,590,507 times
If you are looking for a legitimate easy money opportunity, become a banker, make BAD loans and get bailout $$ from the governement. Another option is to become a CEO, run your company into the ground, lose money for your shareholders, and get bailout $$ from the governement. One other surfire easy money scheme is to get elected to congress then sell out to the highest bidder. You'll live a cushy existence for the rest of your life without ever having to do an honest days work again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics