Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2021, 01:29 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,693,227 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiteLiving View Post
$0.00
It might help to explain your answer

Old 05-05-2021, 01:33 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,251,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2BP View Post
You are clueless and you only know how to talk about money. You are obsessed with money. You really must be one miserable human being.
Wow. That is really nasty - and unfair.
How does someone post something like this?

Old 05-05-2021, 01:42 PM

2,746 posts, read 1,781,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
It might help to explain your answer
You first, you never explained this statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
I wonder how many American Families that $5 billion would have helped.

Old 05-05-2021, 01:44 PM

106,643 posts, read 108,790,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
they don’t have to worry about growing theirs so all they have to worry about is complaining

Old 05-05-2021, 01:47 PM

10,609 posts, read 5,644,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
they don’t have to worry about growing theirs so all they have to worry about is complaining
It's a partial consequence of living in the parent's basement. Not enough fresh oxygen.

Old 05-05-2021, 02:07 PM

1,766 posts, read 1,223,252 times
Quote:
What is nasty and unfair? What are you talking about. The guy is obsessed with money and he is not alone, most of you are. That's all you see, in your dreams and in waking life. As long as the FED pumps your investments you are willing to look the other way and pretend you don’t see what this criminal cartel is doing.
Gaining in investments and losing on the home currency is a wash, but most of you don't bother to consider that.

Here is the free lesson for you;
During Growth Season Business Cycles (1983-2001) both the US Dollar and stocks advance, meaning the wealth gained from investment is real wealth. wealth in terms of our currency - US Dollar. During Non-growth Business Cycles (2001-Present) the opposite is true: gains in stocks are counter-balanced by losses in US Dollar, meaning the gains are window-dressing gains (mostly fluff, for political purposes).

The FED has been faking or simulating economic growth since 2001 with massive spending and killing of our currency. They are afraid of the truth, the truth about the debt. They see the Abyss below them: the Deflation Abyss, with the monsters of economic depression, war, civil discord, starvation, despair inhabiting the deep. And they will do anything to avoid going down there. Understandably; they dream their own nightmares.

The sad truth is that we must go there!
Good Luck!

Old 05-05-2021, 02:14 PM

Quote:
What is nasty and unfair? What are you talking about. The guy is obsessed with money and he is not alone, most of you are. That's all you see, in your dreams and in waking life. As long as the FED pumps your investments you are willing to look the other way and pretend you don’t see what this criminal cartel is doing.
Gaining in investments and losing on the home currency is a wash, but most of you don't bother to consider that.

During Growth Season Business Cycles (1983-2001) both the US Dollar and stocks advance, meaning the wealth gained from investment is real wealth. wealth in terms of our currency - US Dollar. During Non-growth Business Cycles (2001-Present) the opposite is true: gains in stocks are counter-balanced by losses in US Dollar, meaning the gains are window-dressing gains (mostly fluff, for political purposes).

The FED has been faking or simulating economic growth since 2001 with massive spending and killing of our currency. They are afraid of the truth, the truth about the debt. They see the Abyss below them: the Deflation Abyss, with the monsters of economic depression, war, civil discord, starvation, despair inhabiting the deep. And they will do anything to avoid going down there. Understandably; they dream their own nightmares.

Good Luck!
Better then being obsessed with bankers and the fed ..at least I give people actionable positive advice to help improve their life and lifestyles ,rather than cry every day here on line about the same anti fed and banker rhetoric every day ,that is uncontrollable by us ,which is still just your opinion and not an informed one at that.

I notice I have your financial story right too…it’s easy to wish crashes , harmful financial disasters and spiraling deflation on everyone when your parents are wealthy and you have no investments of your own- your own words

Last edited by mathjak107; 05-05-2021 at 02:24 PM..

Old 05-05-2021, 02:16 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,251,525 times
Quote:

Good Luck!
What? The guy is in to his kids, his wife, his hobbies.
He posts about money. That is not an obsession.
I'd be way more bored if he posted about his grandkids. Thank goodness he doesn't post about that!

And your free lesson is worth even less than what I paid for it.

Old 05-05-2021, 02:20 PM

Quote:
What? The guy is in to his kids, his wife, his hobbies.
He posts about money. That is not an obsession.
I'd be way more bored if he posted about his grandkids. Thank goodness he doesn't post about that!

And your free lesson is worth even less than what I paid for it.
I wasn’t even going to reply to his silly comment that money is all I am interested in ……unlike his fed obsession

Old 05-05-2021, 03:54 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
If I borrow half a million dollars to buy a 700k house and in 5 years its worth 1 million dollars, didn't I just make 300k thanks to taking on debt? What if the cost of the interest was less than I would have paid in rent for said house? I'm not a slave, I'm on my way to being a millionaire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics