Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2021, 06:57 AM

124 posts, read 90,136 times

Advertisements

The rate of inflation in America has risen to 6.2% in October, which is a 30 year high. I have linked to an article below, which provides evidence of this. If inflation rises the cost of living increases, which can cause poverty. It also makes the cost of paying index linked government debt interest higher and makes the government debt larger. Usually when inflation increases the interest rate increases to reduce the cost of goods, however this has been devastating in the past.

In the United Kingdom pension economic control has been used instead of interest rate economic control over the past ten to fifteen years, with massive success. I have provided you with some free links below that put forward the evidence of inflation in America and also the solutions I have made available to the America Government. I will send an email to the White House that provides the same links I have put below, to offer the USA government the chance to use Pension Economic Control that is very popular in Europe.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/us-infl...21-11636491959

I warned of this situation a couple of months ago and put forward alternative solutions to deal with the rise in inflation, instead of increasing the interest rate. The article is linked to below.

[Mod cut: advertising/self promoting]

I wrote to the American Ambassador in the UK to provide her with the article and also to provide her with a book that puts forward pension economic control instead of interest rate economic control. See the links below.

The book Modern Applied Macroeconomics that explains pension economic control is linked to below.

Last edited by elnina; 11-10-2021 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: Self promoting is not allowed per our ToS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2021, 07:07 AM

124 posts, read 90,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganist View Post
The rate of inflation in America has risen to 6.2% in October, which is a 30 year high. I have linked to an article below, which provides evidence of this. If inflation rises the cost of living increases, which can cause poverty. It also makes the cost of paying index linked government debt interest higher and makes the government debt larger. Usually when inflation increases the interest rate increases to reduce the cost of goods, however this has been devastating in the past.

In the United Kingdom pension economic control has been used instead of interest rate economic control over the past ten to fifteen years, with massive success. I have provided you with some free links below that put forward the evidence of inflation in America and also the solutions I have made available to the America Government. I will send an email to the White House that provides the same links I have put below, to offer the USA government the chance to use Pension Economic Control that is very popular in Europe.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/us-infl...21-11636491959

I warned of this situation a couple of months ago and put forward alternative solutions to deal with the rise in inflation, instead of increasing the interest rate. The article is linked to below.

I wrote to the American Ambassador in the UK to provide her with the article and also to provide her with a book that puts forward pension economic control instead of interest rate economic control. See the links below.

The book Modern Applied Macroeconomics that explains pension economic control is linked to below.

I sent a similar email to the above to the White House.

Last edited by elnina; 11-10-2021 at 07:39 PM..

Old 11-12-2021, 07:26 PM

10,864 posts, read 6,472,539 times
You are wasting your time,no one is home at the WHite House.
He is in Detroit right now,talking about promoting union made EVs,too bad for Elon Musk .

Old 11-14-2021, 09:39 AM

8,181 posts, read 2,790,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo101 View Post
You are wasting your time,no one is home at the WHite House.
He is in Detroit right now,talking about promoting union made EVs,too bad for Elon Musk .
Pffft. LMAO.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I buy an American-made car, union or not. Japanese all the way. Also the fact that Brandon is promoting them alone is reason enough not to buy them.

Old 11-14-2021, 08:43 PM

5,114 posts, read 6,088,942 times
Boy 6.2%! Let me know when you cross the 10% line and I'll start paying attention. Or when home loans hit 12%. I remember my home loan at 16.9% and how happy we were when we could refinance a couple years later to 12%.

Old 11-16-2021, 07:49 AM

20,104 posts, read 9,008,929 times
6.2% just in one month (Oct), be patient it's just begun. Good luck Biden!

Old 11-19-2021, 02:32 PM

7,352 posts, read 3,522,888 times
inflation sounds boring and makes my eyes glaze over. Now, the climate rising 2 degrees gets me fired up, so that is what is important to me and an overwhelming majority of folks.

Old 11-19-2021, 02:42 PM

4,232 posts, read 2,456,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidValleyDad View Post
Boy 6.2%! Let me know when you cross the 10% line and I'll start paying attention. Or when home loans hit 12%. I remember my home loan at 16.9% and how happy we were when we could refinance a couple years later to 12%.
6.2 % is the phony, rigged, massaged, cooked, and manipulated CP-LIE number- the true rate of price increases is much higher, as I've demonstrated in my most recent thread here. And with the two mammoth spending bills that just got passed, expect inflation to only get immensely worse in the coming years- basically Venezuela on steroids. More trillions that this nation doesn't have that will have to be printed.

Old 11-19-2021, 03:00 PM

2,746 posts, read 1,780,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
6.2 % is the phony, rigged, massaged, cooked, and manipulated CP-LIE number- the true rate of price increases is much higher, as I've demonstrated in my most recent thread here. And with the two mammoth spending bills that just got passed, expect inflation to only get immensely worse in the coming years- basically Venezuela on steroids. More trillions that this nation doesn't have that will have to be printed.
You must be proud of that, you keep repeating it. Did you have it copyrighted or trademarked?

By the way, your math isn't so good, only one mammoth spending bill has actually passed house and senate and been signed into law. The other is still a democrat pipe dream.

Old 11-19-2021, 03:00 PM

10,864 posts, read 6,472,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albert648 View Post
Pffft. LMAO.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I buy an American-made car, union or not. Japanese all the way. Also the fact that Brandon is promoting them alone is reason enough not to buy them.
I drive a Japanese car ,but I will buy an American car if it is just as well made as a Japanese car.
You know that Honda Accord and Toyota CAMRY have high resale value,you list it in classified ad,it could be sold same day
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics