Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 05:59 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,201,107 times

Advertisements

Where is the proof that this is going to degrade into such a catastrophe that martial law is declared and people are rounded up and placed in FEMA concentration camps? I am under the consensus that's what most people on this forum believe.

Then again, most people here are Ron Paul maniacs who also believe Bush was the orchestrator of 9/11 without any evidence other than a hatred for Republicans and a documentary made by a 21-year old college student.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 06:27 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,897,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Where is the proof that this is going to degrade into such a catastrophe that martial law is declared and people are rounded up and placed in FEMA concentration camps? I am under the consensus that's what most people on this forum believe.

Then again, most people here are Ron Paul maniacs who also believe Bush was the orchestrator of 9/11 without any evidence other than a hatred for Republicans and a documentary made by a 21-year old college student.
Didn't anyone tell you there's no such thing as a FEMA camp? Cheney runs 'em contracted through Halliburton....

Old 10-07-2008, 06:51 PM

1,509 posts, read 3,076,904 times
I don't buy into that stuff either--I couldn't ever be bothered buying guns and such nonsense. On the other hand, a few here are whistling past the graveyard, IMO.

Quote:

Old 10-07-2008, 07:24 PM

48,505 posts, read 96,577,071 times
I always say that some miserable people love company in their misery.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:33 PM

5,004 posts, read 7,847,094 times
while I don't consider myself a 9/11 truther in the purest of senses, I believe government may have "accidentally" dropped the ball that day. My guess is that they had intel on pending attacks and decided to do nothing instead of act on it. Kind of like what they did at pearl harbor so the international financiers could get fat off government debt by bringing us into a war. government is nothing more than a puppet show. the people that run the show and pull the strings are called the illuminati. government benefits because they get special favors, power, and wealth from the power elite. they are the overseer on the plantation. the armed thugs. the enforcers. the collection agency. they redistribute the world's money, resources, and property into the hands the "illuminated" ones. the goal is one world government. government with little regard to natural rights, the true God, liberty, or any of those silly principles this nation was founded on.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:51 PM

5,004 posts, read 7,847,094 times
Lincoln suspended habeous corpus. FDR nationalized gold. Throw in the establishment of the federal reserve, the income tax, the IRS, the FBI, the CIA, the DEA, the EPA, the ATF, the FDA, CFR, Patriot Act, the totally unwanted (by the people of this nation) bail out of wall street, the utter failure to secure our borders (NAU anyone?), the totally unwanted Trans Texas Corridor land grab (government siezing property for private interests... NAU anyone?), the way they siezed the weapons of law abiding citizens during the Katrina aftermath, the actions taken at Waco/Ruby ridge, the formation of a new army unit to be used in case of a national crisis (police state?), the death of fiat currency already underway, and the ghastly number of coffins waiting for those idiots who surrender themselves to the government. Read more the on the federal reserve. It'll open your eyes to just how evil these people are. They are genuine satanists and it'll make your stomach turn.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:04 PM

9,116 posts, read 17,663,993 times
To be honest, I can't get away from constantly watching this train wreck. I'm somewhat numb now to daily 500 point drops for the dow.

I'm 70/30 split in my 401k w/25 yrs to goto retirement...I'm grabbing some popcorn and riding this one out....

"steady as she goes".....

Old 10-07-2008, 08:06 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,298 posts, read 14,119,726 times
Quote:
Where is the proof that this is going to degrade into such a catastrophe that martial law is declared and people are rounded up and placed in FEMA concentration camps?.....
I'll answer your question with a question: Where is the proof that the Large Hadron Collider is going to anihilate the universe one of these days, as so many of your friends seem to think it will?

Old 10-07-2008, 08:15 PM

11,839 posts, read 28,828,128 times
Where's the proof? Its all around you if you're willing to go & look for it. Texian has given you a lot to start with, but before you dig in make sure that you can deal with the answers that you will find.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:09 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,214,150 times
It's called independent research. Just because you didn't hear it on Fox news doesn't mean it's not true. Go do some research and not rely on the MSM to tell you everything.

More US news can be found on foreign websites these days then our own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics