U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2009, 02:33 AM

725 posts, read 898,779 times

Advertisements

I was just wondering what a Bank's credit score has to be to qualify for 60 Billion Dollars. Sorry, cynicism. What I mean to say: Will supervision be a part of this necessitated plan? They can't wait to pay out bonuses already. We have felt the tremor of a financial quake, The devastation is at and before us and these masterminds are sharing the plunder. As good as the President seems to be special interest groups have always been a part of politics and one man no matter how good or great will be able to cope with Greed. Unless change happens we are a looming Rome in the Making.

Stock Market looks good and then comes the profit takers. Churning at its best I am sure awaits us. Bulls and Bears? -- only the cows out to pasture.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2011, 01:20 AM

Default Headlines - Banks to Increase Fees!!!!!

Tell me something -- Have I noted a new Building Frenzy by Banks? Now lets understand the problem. They have to increase fees because they are not making enough money. They have enough to build in new markets but not enough to stay afloat. Does this make sense? Exxon has record profits but they can't bring reason to energy prices. Coke -- never mind enough about Coke. Can you sense Greed? I'd like to create a new TV show. It'd be called. "Liars Poker". Each week I would invite CEO's from as many as 3 major companies -- hook him to a polygraph -- and ask him questions the TV audience text in. The results would be monitored and aired as he/she answers. Let's see how much honesty runs our business sector.

Old 09-27-2011, 07:24 PM

16,248 posts, read 18,197,030 times
I have no idea what this thread is about. I just like that you replied to your own two and a half year-old thread with a seemingly unrelated reply. That's some attention span.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:12 PM

Not Related???? You have no idea what this thread is about????? You like that a reply was made by me 2.5 years later????? Tell me was it Wells Fargo or Bankamerica that you retired from??? You cracked me up -- you have no idea what the thread is about but its not about what I had written. Have you considered congress????

Old 09-28-2011, 01:22 AM

16,248 posts, read 18,197,030 times
Seemingly so.
Yes.
Yes.
Neither.
For what?

Old 09-28-2011, 06:16 AM

ok
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics