U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Change in 2009 net worth
Net worth decreaced 5 12.82%
Net worth increased $0 to $5000 6 15.38%
Net worth increased $5000 to $10,000 5 12.82%
Net worth increased $10,000 to $25,000 7 17.95%
Net worth increased $25,000 to $50,000 4 10.26%
Net worth increased more than $50,000 12 30.77%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-03-2009, 08:17 AM
 
Location: San Diego California
6,797 posts, read 6,663,774 times
Reputation: 5180

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I have been employed through the whole recession, and my net worth has increased around $3,000 this year. However, I did that strictly from my job as I have no investments. I got absolutely killed trading forex 3 years back, so I do not dare invest anymore. All I was getting at is something is amiss. From reading this thread, it appears we must have the greatest congress in history if the economy has turned around this much in only a year.
Like I said, only about 10% of the people who read this poll elect to answer. The other 90% probably do not want to even think about it. The people who do respond are the ones who feel good about the decisions they have made, and are clearly in the minority.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-03-2009, 09:07 PM
 
3,442 posts, read 4,399,038 times
Reputation: 4927
Well, forgive me for telling the truth.

I took my networth from last December, and subtracted it from my networth at the end of October. The difference was quite large and positive.

I am sorry.

Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top