Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2015, 03:06 PM

1 posts, read 663 times

Advertisements

I am a student from Albania. I am planning to apply to Leysin American School (LAS) for grade 10th. I took TOEFL iBT test and I scored 111/120.

I have partecipated in many extracurricular activities including:
1. I took the 2nd place for math in my region. (grade 6)
2. I took the 3rd price for math in my region. (grade 7)
3. I took an "Excellent" award for global competence.
4. I took the 1st place in my school for chess. grade 7
7. I took the 1st place in my school for athletics (sport). grade 8
6. I took the 1st place in a math olympiad in my school. grade 8

I am a student with all A+. I can speak four languages fluently: Albanian, English, Italian and French.

I have written an article and I have published it in many magazines in my country. The article talks about :"How does entertainment and studying affect in teen ages?"

I have been doing volunteer works for 6 months. I have taken all my clothes that I dont use them anymore, and i have sent them to the orphanage, helping lonely kids.

I am also good on technology and science.
I have made 5 apps (games) for android on google play.
I can use Java.
I can use Photoshop.
I can use Microsoft Office.

I can speak 4 languages fluently:
Albania- my native language
English
French
Italian

I am also the President of the schools. I have been the president for 3 years (leadership position). I am good at public speaking, public relations, strategic planning.

Regarding with teachers, I am 100 % secure that they will make a very good presentation for me on the recomandation forms.

I am also applying for financial aid.

That's all I got for now...Can you chance me, please?
Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2015, 03:23 PM

9,317 posts, read 20,993,806 times
Well you sound like you are ready... But can you / your family afford it?

Tuition is 76,000 CFU or ~70,000 EUR / 9,627,429.36 ALL

A year + Travel + Spending Money (The Students there will have big Spending accounts)

I would not count on more then a token amount in financial aid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education