Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM

45,771 posts, read 61,187,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
It is good to know that you have no cross hairs... and no need for ammunition...

And it is also good to that you can keep secret the reason you are on this board.

As for me... I'm on here because of all the emotional trauma that teachers and mean 'ole principals like Phet caused me during my twelve year career as a student.

It allows me to lash out at them without the threat of getting paddled like in the old days.
Do you miss that part, though?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM

51,430 posts, read 24,792,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Do you miss that part, though?
I never resorted to using a paddle in my life, but sometimes after reading this part of the forum I'd like to be able to use one.

Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM

865 posts, read 492,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
It is good to know that you have no cross hairs... and no need for ammunition...

And it is also good to that you can keep secret the reason you are on this board.

As for me... I'm on here because of all the emotional trauma that teachers and mean 'ole principals like Phet caused me during my twelve year career as a student.

It allows me to lash out at them without the threat of getting paddled like in the old days.
Oh, I won’t keep it secret, just as long as I’m not asked to do anything that OP wouldn’t do themselves. Why doesn’t he answer his own questions, then I’ll play ball and answer his questions.

FYI, most folks starting this sort of questionnaire thread start out by answering their own list of inquiries, if nothing else, to get the ball rolling on the discussion.

Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM

865 posts, read 492,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I never resorted to using a paddle in my life, but sometimes after reading this part of the forum I'd like to be able to use one.
You’ll have to find someone else to entertain that fantasy, as I’m not into that, etc, not to mention, straight.

Old Today, 08:54 AM

1,012 posts, read 2,478,691 times
In an ideal world. human beings would be able to learn to be peaceful, respectful, etc. and not cause trouble, harm, and destruction through communication, logic, and reason. Unfortunately, we do not live in an ideal world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education