Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2008, 10:08 PM

17 posts, read 58,761 times

Advertisements

I'm in one of those motivated school modes right now, scored a 97 on a test monday and it just feels good. It's like one notch closer to graduate school. =D Anyone else feeling good about school?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2008, 10:30 PM

2,358 posts, read 5,968,897 times
Congrats of the good grade!!! I'm feeling happy about school because my 5 year old is loving kindergarten, and that's especially wonderful because she was having nightmares all summer about going to kindergarten. YAY!!!

Old 09-24-2008, 10:39 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,288,490 times
for me, it goes in cycles. from late May to mid July, I'm thrilled to be out of school. after mid July, I start getting bored. by August, I'm eager to go back. when school starts, I so happy and excited. then I start getting tired and aggravated by mid-late October. by the time November rolls around, I'm sick of school and begin to question if I even want to sign up for the spring semester. come December, I'm relieved it's over and tell myself it will be better next semester. spring semester is no different than the fall semester; I come in excited in January, begging to be done w/ it by May. rinse and repeat until I graduate.

I'm still in the "excited to be back to learning" mode

Old 09-25-2008, 06:23 PM

17 posts, read 58,761 times
cmacf1-

Good to hear about your child, I can't even remember if I was scared about kindergarten or not hehe. All I can remember is that my parents wanted me to go and that it was important, little did I know.

eevee-

Yeah, it's about like that for me, except I'm motivated again for spring semester after Christmas break. I love that we're allowed 3-4 weeks to recuperate. Such a long time to get bored again. =)

Just another year of undergrad for me, and then I get to start the real learning! =)

Old 09-26-2008, 01:22 PM

1,853 posts, read 1,934,534 times
I am loving it!! The caffeine binges, the sleepless nights, and who can forget the pizza/cereal diet.

No really, I am working on my grad school thesis which is due in April 09. I am excited about finishing school, maybe even getting the thesis published.

PsycAnima, Keep doing the excellent job!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Education