Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2010, 07:19 AM

22 posts, read 82,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYOSHIx View Post
In case anybody is interested, I found a discussion thread about El Paso haunts. For the most part it's more of the same stories, but there are a few that I have never heard before. There are also a few examples of how urban legends get twisted and changed from person to person. I thought it was kind of funny. Anyway, the link is: El Paso Crawling with haunted hot spots - [domain blocked due to spam]

If anybody is interested I have several paranormal experiences to talk about, including encounters with full body apparitions. Hit me up!
Oh and tell me about those stories. I never get bored hearing these stories. I will probably become a paranormal investigator as a side job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2010, 08:58 PM

14 posts, read 93,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corazonnegro View Post
hey im new to this i found this web site just by searching for some storys of some place by montana that is said to be a bus inside some house which had kids some time ago well i went to this place with some friends since my brother would be telling me about this place we went there was something under there it is possible there could be a bus there was grease and smoke but i cant find anything on it. Does anyone else know?
Its there and it's absolutely horrifying. The vides are really freaky and I was there with some friends a little over a year ago and they went into it and came out babbling about nonsense and acting really weird.

Old 04-29-2010, 09:56 AM

447 posts, read 1,579,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeinatedCassadie View Post
Its there and it's absolutely horrifying. The vides are really freaky and I was there with some friends a little over a year ago and they went into it and came out babbling about nonsense and acting really weird.
Did you mean vibes or videos??? I just might have to go looking for this.

Old 04-29-2010, 11:47 AM

491 posts, read 1,045,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeguy View Post
me too....sounds interesting! cucuuuuuy!!!

Old 04-29-2010, 04:17 PM

276 posts, read 805,263 times
What are you all talking about? I went back over this thread and there is no mention of a place, so much as a hint of what locals know. I am not a local, so can you shed some light on this for me please?

Quote:

Old 04-29-2010, 05:32 PM

447 posts, read 1,579,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierBoyBliss View Post
What are you all talking about? I went back over this thread and there is no mention of a place, so much as a hint of what locals know. I am not a local, so can you shed some light on this for me please?
If I'm right we were talking about it in this post...

//www.city-data.com/forum/8123579-post336.html

Edit: Better yet we talked about it around here at the top of the page.

//www.city-data.com/forum/el-pa...ml#post8123579

Old 04-29-2010, 09:44 PM

I mean vibes! Sorry!
I have one picture but you can barely see in there, all you can see is a little kids high chair, I was just trying to light the way with my camera flash so my friend wouldn't fall. I know this place is a really big deal amond far east side high schoolers (the people I know from over there are all very into "ghost-hunting"), but I'm a west sider and have only been there once with some east side friends. They all say that the entire bus used to be intact but now a lot has been stolen, including the stairs that went down into there, you have to try to find foot holes of jump. If you go, PLEASE TAKE PICTURES or video and you will want a really god flash light! Also, explore the area! I heard the whole place is freaky, but I was too chicken sh*t to go down in there or the surrounding areas.

Old 04-29-2010, 09:48 PM

I'm sorry that my directions are really bad, that night I was mostly looking out for cops on the way there! 8 teenagers in a small car at 3 am doesn't look too good. Also went to the 3 tunnels under the freeway that night, really creepy.

Old 04-30-2010, 12:21 AM

276 posts, read 805,263 times
So if I go out Montana to this Oleary RD, do I turn left or right I am guessing left.. How far down this road do I go? What do I look for? I want to get some of my army buddies together to go check this place out.

Fort Bliss is also haunted. They say Building 1, the officers club ( now closed ) and a bunch of stuff up on Beaumont. there are others as well... the stories you hear on post. I am sorta into this stuff, glad to see I am not alone.

Quote:
If I'm right we were talking about it in this post...

//www.city-data.com/forum/8123579-post336.html

Edit: Better yet we talked about it around here at the top of the page.

//www.city-data.com/forum/el-pa...ml#post8123579

Old 04-30-2010, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierBoyBliss View Post
So if I go out Montana to this Oleary RD, do I turn left or right I am guessing left.. How far down this road do I go? What do I look for? I want to get some of my army buddies together to go check this place out.

Fort Bliss is also haunted. They say Building 1, the officers club ( now closed ) and a bunch of stuff up on Beaumont. there are others as well... the stories you hear on post. I am sorta into this stuff, glad to see I am not alone.
You will turn right, and I think it may be the only wawy you can turn... There are a few trailer homes, but just drive back, follow other tire tracks. Park it, Walk around (carefully and with a flash light.) You shouldn't have a problem finding it... It looked like there was some weird wooden house foundation going on behind it, but don't trust me on that one. If you do go, pleaseee post more detailed directions on here!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso