Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2010, 01:40 PM

12 posts, read 27,725 times

Advertisements

Well yes, but it's only her nickname we don't know her real name. Yes, but I remember going through the long breezeway it felt very eerie like if someone was behind. But when you turned around no one is behind you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2010, 05:59 PM

1,011 posts, read 2,830,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavymetal26 View Post
Well yes, but it's only her nickname we don't know her real name. Yes, but I remember going through the long breezeway it felt very eerie like if someone was behind. But when you turned around no one is behind you.
Since the girls were raped their names weren't given. (Which probably means they weren't murdered.) Maybe one of them killed herself many years later.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:43 PM

12 posts, read 27,725 times
Probaly because the hauntings started kinda late. Like about 3rd grade. Because I remember going to the bathroom and going to the last stall which was the darkest one. As I was just doing my business, I heard footsteps and I checked but nothing was there and the footsteps seemed to get closer to me yet there was no one there. Later I went to wash my hands and I heard the footsteps coming from the back again. This time I ran like hell back to the classroom.

Old 07-15-2010, 07:10 PM

1 posts, read 3,015 times
My mom told me stories of a time when her and her friends were driving one night parked on the railroad and sometimes the car would shake

Old 07-15-2010, 07:43 PM

158 posts, read 438,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by izik300 View Post
My mom told me stories of a time when her and her friends were driving one night parked on the railroad and sometimes the car would shake
They'd park on the tracks? Probably just meant a train was coming.

Old 07-19-2010, 04:36 PM

16 posts, read 69,900 times
GHOST-EP
We are currently investigating several locations. If you are interested in learning about us visit our website www.ghost-ep.com or Find us on Facebook. Our July tour of Southwestern Genral Hospital is sold out but we will post the date for our August tour soon. If you are interested in having an investigation done by GHOST-EP please visit our website and click on the contact us tab.
Locations we have investigated in the El Paso Area include:
Private Residences
Southwestern General Hospital
The Plaza Theater (actual overnight investigation)
La Hacienda Resturaunt
Asarco (current investigation)
McGills Pauper cemetery
Concordia cemetary
Brice ghost town/ cemetary
many Undisclosed locations due to client restrictions.

Chris Medina

Old 07-20-2010, 11:10 PM

1 posts, read 2,938 times
has anyone heard of the pink house near laretto?

Old 07-21-2010, 10:58 AM

1,011 posts, read 2,830,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crp123 View Post
What street is it on?

Old 07-24-2010, 04:02 PM

40 posts, read 278,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xifaur View Post
As someone who has been inside the House on Rose Lane Circle I can tell you that it was probably one of the creepiest experiences of my life! Though I can't say that I noticed anything "paranormal" being there, my friend who went with me said that on certain days you could see a dozen or so "black rabbit-like creatures" running around the premises, which is odd, since I've never seen a black rabbit in my life. Solitary brown jackrabbits, yes. But shadowy black rabbits running around in groups, no. Either way I really can't verify what she said since I never saw them myself. All I know that that I could never get the image of that dark and frightening basement out of my mind. I've been deep inside Carlsbad Caverns and have had them turn off the lights there and it still was not as dark as the inside of that basement! It was as if my peripheral vision went out and the only thing I could see were the stairs leading back up. The second floor was also very spooky, especially since the stairs turned sharply and there were blind spots leading you up and down. I do vaguely remember seeing a drawing of a scary clown, though I do remember hundreds of drawings and signatures throughout the upstairs area. Apparently it was a very popular place. There were even times when we would see other kids walking around the house before us. The neighbors hated that so many people would trespass onto that property and had once even flashed their flashlights at us and told us to get out and that they had already called the police. I remember going back in 2008 and seeing that the house had been demolished. Apparently the owner did not have the building up to code and failed to respond to requests by the city council to fix it up. Hence, it got demolished. Here's a copy of the action along with a view of the second floor of the building (that inner barbed-wire fence was not there when I had gone there).

http://www.ci.el-paso.tx.us/developm...%205-28-08.pdf

I'm also curious to know if someone knows anything about The Crow House on Mundy. It's located across the street from Vilas Elem. (which I also hear is haunted) in the historical Sunset Heights District.

Also, does anyone know the exact address of the Angel Tree in the Upper Valley? I would like to know more about it, thanks.
I've been in the Rose Lane Circle house a few times as well and did experience paranormal activity while there. The rabbits are all over in that neighborhood.

I have also heard stories about Vilas Elementary being haunted. I don't know if any of the stories are true but I heard one about a guy in the attic with his head wrapped in bandages.

I am interested in the place you call The Crow House. Is it the abandoned house across from the school with the balcony? What have you heard about it?

Old 07-24-2010, 04:07 PM

40 posts, read 278,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crp123 View Post
There's a pink house on Pennsylvania Circle that I have heard is haunted. It's up the street from Loretto. It's a very nice looking two story house with ornate white trim. Is this the house you're referring to?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso