Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2012, 12:42 PM

430 posts, read 1,339,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardo117 View Post
This underground tunnel thing is false. I visited this place twice this last week. It has a basement, which the backdoor directly goes to. I looked for tunnels and all I found was somewhat of a secret storage room? With a very small opening (Didn't try to fit in it)

The creepiest part of the house is the room connected to the front door... It has walls of mirrors.

I never said there was an underground tunnel. Nonetheless, I hadn't been in the house since 1997. I know that they have had contruction going on since then so who knows now.

Would love to visit the house again though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2012, 09:35 AM

24 posts, read 75,821 times
What is the Facebook page please???

Old 05-02-2012, 11:17 AM

11 posts, read 45,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmedEP View Post
What is the Facebook page please???

Just click on this link-----> Log In | Facebook and it should take you to the facebook page I created that is based of this thread.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:39 PM

24 posts, read 75,821 times
Thanks

Old 05-05-2012, 02:15 PM

1 posts, read 2,652 times
I am 13 years old and I went to Crockett elementary since i was in Pre-K. I would be walking in the halls alone to go get some water or go to the restroom and i would see a man with something on his head bleeding and no arm i will get scared and close my eyes for 5 seconds and its gone so i was scared! So this story what they say about this school it is real! Even 1 time when i was in 4th grade me and my friends would go to the restroom after lunch. To go get cleaned and when we went inside there we saw like the ghost in the mirror and like blood falling from the celling. We went out screming amd go tell the teacher and when she went to go check the blood was still there even the teacher cleaned it up! But this is really that school is haunted with Soldier from the war!

Old 05-16-2012, 09:00 AM

43 posts, read 134,109 times
Hello everyone. Just wanted to give a shout out to all of you interested in the paranormal. My group, Research in Paranormal Science (RiPS) has been doing some really interesting investigations over the last year; the downtown library, Townsquare Media, El Paso Playhouse, Fire Station #9 just to name a few. If you are interested, we post all of our evidence on our Facebook page. It would be great to see some more faces so friend us. Look for Ri PS on your Facebook page and join the other paranormal enthusiasts that have already joined our fan base. Look for the fire engine as our profile pic. Hope to hear from you soon.

Old 06-17-2012, 02:14 PM

43 posts, read 134,109 times
Just wondering if anyone was still out there?

Old 06-20-2012, 08:25 PM

1 posts, read 2,361 times
Hi all.... this post is for anyone who is looking for piece of mind..my husbands team BCPI currently open for investigations all done free of charge. we have tons of equipment to give u answers including thermal cam... if u would like for us to go out and get u answers plz contact 9152557447 april or 9153281714 mike if ur interested in joining u can also contact us always open to new members

Old 06-25-2012, 03:01 PM

1,011 posts, read 2,830,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Paso forever girl! View Post
I am 13 years old and I went to Crockett elementary since i was in Pre-K. I would be walking in the halls alone to go get some water or go to the restroom and i would see a man with something on his head bleeding and no arm i will get scared and close my eyes for 5 seconds and its gone so i was scared! So this story what they say about this school it is real! Even 1 time when i was in 4th grade me and my friends would go to the restroom after lunch. To go get cleaned and when we went inside there we saw like the ghost in the mirror and like blood falling from the celling. We went out screming amd go tell the teacher and when she went to go check the blood was still there even the teacher cleaned it up! But this is really that school is haunted with Soldier from the war!
Yeah, that school opened in 1920; I wouldn't be surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if other old school buildings in Central also have ghosts, what with all the history they have. I think we already talked about El Paso High; I think Rusk Elementary also dates from the 1910s, Vilas Elementary from 1907, and Zavala Elementary, Guillen Middle (which is in the old Bowie building), and the old Houston Elementary building all date from the 1920s and Coldwell Elementary opened in 1930.

Old 07-21-2012, 06:08 PM

577 posts, read 992,033 times
I've always wondered if there was any paranormal activity in Fusselman Canyon, where Ranger Charles Fusselman chased some thieves into the canyon in 1890. He was shot and killed as he rushed the crooks firing his six gun. Just idle curiosity if Ranger Fusselman still rides through the canyon on moonlit nights attempting to finish what he was unable to take care of in life.

Tales from the Morgue: Two Men Hanged In County Jail In 1900, Last Time Gallows Was Used
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso