Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2015, 10:37 PM

111 posts, read 175,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirportFan View Post
I'm just tired of El Paso. It's not really as great as people say it is. I'm always happier in other cities. I was even happier in Miami. I'm also not the only one who hates El Paso. Many people hate it. Just ask someone off the streets. They will probably tell you that Tucson is nicer. I have only met like maybe 3 nice people in El Paso. Everyone else happened to come off as rude.

Well if you feel this way, you know you can always ummm move??? Its not everyone's cup of tea but if you hate it that much move... i hated albq (crime is getting as bad as new york pre-90s), phoenix is too damn hot (plus alot of the defense industry is leaving, not good for an engineer like me), tucson lol gtfo here with that, i have family who'd rather live in nogales than tucson, which is why they moved to LC and left tuscon lol. I hated LC and i moved to el paso. simple as that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2015, 11:39 PM

200 posts, read 385,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga23 View Post
Well if you feel this way, you know you can always ummm move??? Its not everyone's cup of tea but if you hate it that much move... i hated albq (crime is getting as bad as new york pre-90s), phoenix is too damn hot (plus alot of the defense industry is leaving, not good for an engineer like me), tucson lol gtfo here with that, i have family who'd rather live in nogales than tucson, which is why they moved to LC and left tuscon lol. I hated LC and i moved to el paso. simple as that.
I am planning to move to Phoenix or to Tucson hopefully. If not any of the 2, then maybe Orange County or San Diego. San Diego is a border city, but it's so gorgeous and nice. It's also so clean. But Arizona and my California are my top 2 choices. Another Texas city is my 3rd. I bet wherever I move, people will be nicer. Many say that Phoenicians are rude, but I found Phoenicians to be so nice and so warm. Manners exist there, people cover their mouths when they sneeze and cough, and people actually say "thank you" there. In El Paso, to tell you, I see El Paso as Manhattan and Harlem of the South. But overall, I am getting out of here next summer.

Yea rude people are everywhere, but the majority of them live in El Paso and in Manhattan.

Old 10-15-2015, 12:25 PM

643 posts, read 1,305,754 times
Troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Old 10-15-2015, 03:05 PM

2,007 posts, read 2,884,547 times
Instead of El Paso, why don't you look at San Antonio?

Old 10-15-2015, 09:37 PM

70 posts, read 170,011 times
I keep coming back to these forums and it's always the same debate. Haters vs people who like it. To the person saying that they love San Diego or OC in cali, they're nice to visit just not to live. I'm guessing you've never lived somewhere else. Explore if you're young, go ahead. That will give you a good idea of what's out there. I did. Loved it but as you mature, you'll see things differently. I'm guessing you haven't met rude people yet. People here in EP are actually ok. You want nice people? Go live in New Orleans.

Old 10-16-2015, 09:16 AM

363 posts, read 438,722 times
Miami sucks compared to El paso for families. I've lived in both areas.

Old 10-16-2015, 09:19 AM

I wonder if airport fan has been to manhattan. Even Harlem has changed. People like Neil Patrick Harris live there with his family. El paso is nothing like harlem. You can afford to live in el paso.

Old 10-16-2015, 09:23 AM

I live pretty much where they pay me the most to live with tolerable weather.

El paso is it for now.

I like el paso over south florida. But I liked central Florida over both. New York is better in the summer than all but living just to pay for a house and taxes is not living.

So far el paso is in 2nd place to live of my stops.

Move to the west suburbs of orlando. Clermont fl has many old people and hospitals. That is my life experience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso