Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 03:56 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,187,381 times

Advertisements

You know ive always heard that El Paso i s renowned for alot of things, sum positive, some negative, ok alot of negative [lol], anyway alot of men, especially soldiers fall in love with EL Paso for 1 main reason, the ladies!!!Ive lived her all my life, so i guess im used to it, but is it true, are EL Paso ladies hotter than the average women in other citys? [just curious]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2008, 05:41 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,792,778 times
Well, Marty Robbins thought Feleena was beautiful enough to die for!

Old 01-09-2008, 06:56 PM

12,600 posts, read 9,335,467 times
The women are nothing special. Some of the ladies from across the border are much more feminine.

Old 01-09-2008, 07:18 PM

11 posts, read 79,999 times
I agree, go across to Mexico for absolutely gorgeous women.
Hey, go deep south for women that are too good for any of us, but are kind enough to acknowledge a plain man's existence.

In El Paso. . . .
Well, go to a club. 1 out of maybe 20 girls are very attractive. The only thing I dont like about girls in this town is the big girls are very proud, proud enough to wear tight tube tops to any club.
But hey, you probably find that in alot of places. Most other cities big girls mainly stay home on Saturday nights.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:34 PM

66 posts, read 111,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Turner View Post
The only thing I dont like about girls in this town is the big girls are very proud, proud enough to wear tight tube tops to any club.
ROFL!!!! So, so true! It also is a turn off when they are hairy enough to hunt in some states.

Old 01-10-2008, 07:03 AM

5,080 posts, read 9,881,829 times
Well I would have to say we had at least one of the most beautiful women in the world born and raised here. Heck I married her.

A lot of military men, new guys, young, never been away from home would say we had lots of fine Latin ladies. One reason is it is new to them, they have not experienced Hispanic women. But we do have some very attractive women here.. and some not so. Were like that Strip club motto. Hundreds of Beautiful Women and 3 ugly ones.

I still find the women in Mississippi, and Mobile Alabama to be much sexier. =) But none of them can compare to my wife.

Old 01-10-2008, 12:45 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,792,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
Well I would have to say we had at least one of the most beautiful women in the world born and raised here. Heck I married her.

A lot of military men, new guys, young, never been away from home would say we had lots of fine Latin ladies. One reason is it is new to them, they have not experienced Hispanic women. But we do have some very attractive women here.. and some not so. Were like that Strip club motto. Hundreds of Beautiful Women and 3 ugly ones.

I still find the women in Mississippi, and Mobile Alabama to be much sexier. =) But none of them can compare to my wife.
Print this out and show it to your wife; I'm sure you'll be rewarded in kind...

Old 01-10-2008, 01:19 PM

3,198 posts, read 12,669,447 times
I am a white guy and very happily married (although my wife is Hispanic and maybe why I was attracted to her! )...but I have always found many very beautiful women in El Paso too. I recently lived quite a long time in Albuquerque and found a similar beautiful woman factor.

I have always been very attracted physically to Mexican / Hispanic women and El Paso has many gorgeous ones. Many typically are so much more down-to-earth in El Paso or Albuquerque - smaller big cities - and friendly then the ones in more superficial cities like Chicago or Denver.

Old 01-12-2008, 05:41 PM

33 posts, read 164,290 times
I don't know much about the women but not many handsome men around here :-(

Old 01-12-2008, 06:58 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,881,829 times
Sorry I'm taken, or I would make you eat them words. =)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso