U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2021, 01:30 PM

21 posts, read 24,353 times

Advertisements

Hi all, I wanted to make a thread of new restaurant/retail chains coming to El Paso. Feel free to post in here any that are rumored or confirmed.

The ones I know of are:

Dutch Bros Coffee - Paseo del Norte
McAlister's Deli - West Towne and The Reserve
Jamba Juice - Resler and Eastlake Marketplace
Earl of Sandwich - Zaragoza
Walk-On's Bistreaux and Bar - Montecillo(?)
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM

3,133 posts, read 4,551,444 times
I keep wishing for Cheesecake Factory . Even Lubbock has one!!

Old Today, 07:43 AM

1,441 posts, read 2,383,449 times
I know there is a movement online to get HEB over to El Paso. Lubbock also has been graced with its presence, as has Odessa. Albertsons is fine, but it´s definitely not HEB.

Are there any good supermarket chains in EP that I am leaving out? I only went to Albertsons as well as one or two small neighborhood places that are not true bonefide supermarkets.

Last edited by aab7855; Today at 08:00 AM..

Old Today, 08:52 AM

21 posts, read 24,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aab7855 View Post
I know there is a movement online to get HEB over to El Paso. Lubbock also has been graced with its presence, as has Odessa. Albertsons is fine, but it´s definitely not HEB.

Are there any good supermarket chains in EP that I am leaving out? I only went to Albertsons as well as one or two small neighborhood places that are not true bonefide supermarkets.
Whole Foods and Sprouts are the two other grocery chains, but definitely serving a different niche than Albertson's and Walmart.

Old Today, 09:31 AM

81 posts, read 58,770 times
I'm very surprised TGIF's didn't make it in EP. I would have thought they could have done just as well as Applebees or Chilis. By the time I moved here in '18 they were already gone. I love their food and menu.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso