Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 07:57 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,878,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGH!Lonesome View Post
Hey Muhnay, you got it it does work and so what do you think of the rendering?
Right about where the spur 601 merges with the Patriot freeway is where the goverment is going to build the new 500 million dollar William Beaumont Hospital, so now if some major hospital corporation would built something huge for NE El Paso.
Do you see the big Black box out at the end of that spur on loop 375? Thats the spot for the Hospital... or so I have been told.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2008, 09:17 PM

247 posts, read 602,387 times
pics? we want to see some pics!

Old 06-16-2008, 11:12 PM

507 posts, read 1,652,684 times
well if you guys drive on Fred Wilson and around the Airport area by Global Reacha dn Founders, you can see the half of the Spur is pretty much done including the Bridge that connects Airport road with fred wilson. and you can also see on US-54 at fred wilson where they are making th pillar to connect the spur with the Patriot Freeway. If you drive on the Loop you can see that they are making 2 exits, i believe one is for biggs and one for the Spur.

I will try my best to get pictures tomorrow of the bridge and the pillar that they are making. it really is nice. I would like to see it completed but im moving to CO Springs in a month

Old 06-16-2008, 11:17 PM

639 posts, read 1,033,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
It looks, to me, like it will be a combination of boulevard and freeway, because at 375, you'll have traffic signals and intersections rather than a direct-connect ramp, and typical freeway mainlanes can't end/begin at traffic signals. Should be interesting, but I have questions about the 375 situation.
The question is that the Spur 601 is an elevated freeway and it will have two four stack merging interchanges, click on the picture twice to enlarge the graphics and you'll see some really cool stuff and move from left to right to see the whole thing slowly but surely, Gosh! I cant wait to visit El Paso someday.

What is your question about Loop 375?

Old 06-16-2008, 11:29 PM

639 posts, read 1,033,403 times
Default I think it's the other direction! M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
Do you see the big Black box out at the end of that spur on loop 375? Thats the spot for the Hospital... or so I have been told.
Actually what I thought I read was that it will be in the opposit direction from the looks of the diagram right across from what looks to be a golf course east of the Patriot freeway in the upper right hand.

Old 06-17-2008, 07:04 AM

13,134 posts, read 40,497,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGH!Lonesome View Post
Hey Muhnay, you got it it does work and so what do you think of the rendering?
Right about where the spur 601 merges with the Patriot freeway is where the goverment is going to build the new 500 million dollar William Beaumont Hospital, so now if some major hospital corporation would built something huge for NE El Paso.
That would really be cool to see a new state of the art hospital there along the Patriot Freeway and Fred Wilson......

Old 06-17-2008, 05:44 PM

I am about to head out.. I will take my camera and try to get some pictures for you.

Old 06-17-2008, 05:56 PM

Quote:
I am about to head out.. I will take my camera and try to get some pictures for you.
Right on and sounds great !!

Old 06-18-2008, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Hey Muhnay i'm gonna buy a new digital camera soon so when i do and start taking photo's maybe you can school me as to how to upload them. Also as to which is the best camera to buy as far as Pixels and any other feature as i want nice pics to post on here and the New Mexico forums.

Thanks Bud....
6/3

Old 06-18-2008, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6/3 View Post
Hey Muhnay i'm gonna buy a new digital camera soon so when i do and start taking photo's maybe you can school me as to how to upload them. Also as to which is the best camera to buy as far as Pixels and any other feature as i want nice pics to post on here and the New Mexico forums.

Thanks Bud....
6/3
Sure thing. I got some pictures for you.. just need to upload them and link em.

As for the one guy saying it would be across from the Golf Course.. that maybe.. but that area is city owned not military. It is a flood drainage area.. so I don't know if they can build there with out causing a threat of worse flooding in that area.. the water would have no where to go. I have heard they want it on post and linked to both the east and N.E. sides of town, so I would have to believe the people I spoke with about the location I mentioned above.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso