Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 01:44 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,215,716 times

Advertisements

Muhnay, if i told you once, ill tell you again, i dont care what you think of me, i really dont care what nobody thinks of me, period! As i recall, even you have admitted that you come off as a rascist sometimes, so its not just me that has thought this! You hate el paso and everyhting that it represents, you have even deterred people from coming here, with your negative views, thats why me & you clash constantly! I dont know if your trying to get me kicked out of here, like my friend high lonesome, but your not going to succeed! You calim to like mexican food, the culture etc etc, but bottom line is you dont like mexican people!!!! You hate everyhting we represent, admit it, your always complaining that el paso lacks racial diversity, that nobody talks english, etc etc, so like you say about me, youre views are quite jaded too!!! Bottom
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2008, 02:02 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,948,625 times
No I said I came off sounding raciest in some things.. you just come off raciest, period.

I don't want anyone kicked off here.. and I did not know that High-lonesome had been removed. I was not thew one who got him removed.. I am sure a mod found reason.. what I don't know. So don't blame me for that.

Your right, there are many Mexicans I am not happy with.. the ones who think they don't need to meld with America, the ones who come here expecting everything and giving nothing in return, ones that ignore our laws but expect them to be covered by them when caught.. But that can be said for any race.. even my own. As far as hating El Paso.. no I dislike many aspects of it, as I have laid out many times here... and I might add others have shared the same view points. El Paso should be a better place.. there is no reason for El Paso to be so bassackwards. We have a very unique area here, one that should be better represented. Ask most Texans, and they will say El Paso is not even part of Texas.. we're the forgotten step child.. the one often ignored, left to its own vices. I have met many people like you who are biggoted against whites.. you would love it if my white face would just move out of town, and leave El Paso to you and the other "brown" people. ( im using your word since you best understand it ).

Have you ever been to Sante Fe? Have you seen the beutiful homes up there? The Spanish style adobe homes.. or how about Ruidosa NM? Have you been to Maztalan? How about Tampico Mexico? I have. The Mexican Markets and squares and churches are apsolutly amazing. Did you know they speak very good English in those parts? I love many things about Spanish/Mexico culture.. so your wrong there. The difference between those people and you.. is they are not using their race as a crutch. A tool to blame others for their miserable exsistance. Like I said.. I truely do piety you.. I hope you find what will bring you happiness... and I hope you dont poisen your kids with your bitterness.. that would be truely sad. Good luck to you Levow. I will now put you on ignore. I suggest you do the same for me. It will be the best way to keep the peace since it is obvious we dont like one another.

Old 10-11-2008, 02:13 PM

271 posts, read 809,560 times
Default brown,while,black,red

Levow
I know that I'm new to this forum and you guys have been around quite a while so just understand I don't try to offend anyone I just enjoy asking the questions and inserting my thoughts when I feel what I have to say might be of interest to someone or might inspire another opinion from someone that would interest me. That being said I won't bore you again with my reasons for anything I say.
Now, explain to me your reasons for being proud of your "color". You want your children to be proud of their "color" also so how do you instill that in them? I use "color" instead of "race" only because in my world we all belong to the same club. It's called the human race. If I asked my kids if they were proud of their "color" I'd get a blank stare or they would think I was refering to the color of the shirt they had on. I understand cultural pride but a culture my have many "colors" to it's people. A blond-haired, blue-eyed person born in Mexico from German immigrants is a "Mexican" without having brown skin so should they be proud to be "White" or proud to be "Mexican". I'm curious to hear your thoughts. And by the way the "colors" in the title box represent my families heritage. If we were dogs we'd be called "Mutts".

Old 10-11-2008, 02:18 PM

Muhnay
Count to 10. I think you do enjoy butting heads with Levow occasionally. Both of you are very interesting reads.

Old 10-11-2008, 02:18 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,948,625 times
DesertDog.. I like you.. you have a great view point on life. I think were all mutts these days.. the pure bloods all died off years ago. =) Keep your chin up DD. You seem like a very good and positive person.

( note to your post to me.. I don't really. Thats why I put him on ignore.. I can no longer see his post. Should keep my blood pressure down lol )

Old 10-12-2008, 01:11 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,215,716 times
hahaha you guy ARE FUNNY, AND MR DESERT DOG, I REALLY DONT FEEL OR FIND a reason to explain why i raise my kids a certain way, i told you i respected that you trying to raise your kids a certain way, now you should do the same. Muhnay complains and complains and complains, but what does he really do to improve el paso, he has deterred on mANY OCCASSIONS PEOPLE FROM GIVING EL PASO A CHANCE, THESE PEOPLE UNLIKE HIM, COULD Have come and made this place a better place to live. I can preach o my kids 24/7 that theyre american, but ive gone to ALOT OF PLACES, WHERE THEY WILL NEVER SEE US AS AMERICans, they treat us like we just crossed the border.

Old 10-12-2008, 05:59 PM

Levow
I'll respect your wishes. As far as people not seeing you as Americans they are just ignorant and don't deserve your attention. As far as El Paso I've posted before that my experiences here have been positive. This town has some of the nicest people in the country and hopefully some of the obvious problems we face will correct themselves over time. This town has tremendous potential.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
View detailed profiles of: