Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 06:36 PM

200 posts, read 610,022 times

Advertisements

[quote=LEVOW;5907654]
Quote:
Originally Posted by anelizk View Post

alot of girls from el paso have a phd in "hoochie talk" like that comedian ernie g, used to say!, theyre like " na ah dont lie!" especially in drs offices, those girls are the biggest gossipers in el paso, they talk proffesionaly when the drs are around, but once they leave, forget about it!!!! Alot of them have tattoos, you know the "mi vida loca 3 dots" on the wrist!!, its like they used to be gang members, got pregnant, went to job corps, and got a "degree" to be a medical assistant, i love el paso, but half of these girls at the drs offices are GHETTO!!!!!

That's funny! You hit the nail right on the head! This is exactly what I'm referring to. El Paso businesses suffer from a disturbing lack of customer service friendly employees in my opinion. UTEP for years had this rep. but has improved. Here's an example of what I'm talking about: I once had to get a criminal background check for employment & I went to this business that does them at one of those office bldgs. on Gateway West. The gal was this heavy-set woman munching on chips, on the phone w/either a husband or boyfriend (by the sounds of it) making out plans for a party, & this lady could not be bothered w/me! I stood there for a good 3 min. before she stopped what she was doing to help me out only for her to quickly tell me I didn't have enough identification & would have to reschedule. So thank goodness I had to call their main headquaters some place else to reschedule! I leave & call the main headquarters to reschedule & was told she should've asked me for military dep. i.d., to go back, & they'd call her tell to accomodate me. If there hadn't been that last step, I would've wasted a good 20 min. drive for nothing!

Last edited by anelizk; 10-29-2008 at 06:42 PM.. Reason: Incorrect grammar

Old 10-29-2008, 06:44 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,948,625 times
Do what I do, grab the phone tell the person she will call you right back, she is busy working now. And hang up the phone.. you would be surprised how well that works.. and if she gets nasty tell her to bring out her boss, and then explain the situation and if the Manager is of any class he will fire the bimbo on the spot.

Old 10-29-2008, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
Do what I do, grab the phone tell the person she will call you right back, she is busy working now. And hang up the phone.. you would be surprised how well that works.. and if she gets nasty tell her to bring out her boss, and then explain the situation and if the Manager is of any class he will fire the bimbo on the spot.
LOL!!! I love it! In the future, I will!

Old 10-29-2008, 07:07 PM

Well hey, your time is just as valuable as hers, but hers is not hers then it is the companies and yours. If she wants to chat she can do that on her time, its your time and that of the company she works for.. Explain that to the Boss to explain that to her.. every company is required by law to provide breaks and a break room or the ability to leave the working environment to relax and recoup. If she was on break at her desk, she was still working in the eyes of everyone in there. So you would be justified in grabbing the phone and hanging it up, just be pleasant in doing so.

Old 10-29-2008, 07:15 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
[quote=LEVOW;5907654]
Quote:
Originally Posted by anelizk View Post

alot of girls from el paso have a phd in "hoochie talk" like that comedian ernie g, used to say!, theyre like " na ah dont lie!" especially in drs offices, those girls are the biggest gossipers in el paso, they talk proffesionaly when the drs are around, but once they leave, forget about it!!!! Alot of them have tattoos, you know the "mi vida loca 3 dots" on the wrist!!, its like they used to be gang members, got pregnant, went to job corps, and got a "degree" to be a medical assistant, i love el paso, but half of these girls at the drs offices are GHETTO!!!!!
I don't know if it's a negative -- but you're right about the acting ghetto. To me it's kind of hilarious to listen to grown women who can even be attractive, can act professional start talking how they're going to kick someone's "rear-end" or how they got in a fight at the bar the night before and the bouncer threw them out. By grown I mean 28-35 years old and with kids. The person they intend to beat up can just as easily be a man as another woman but usually another woman that is competing for some man, but sometimes it's over beer.

Old 10-29-2008, 07:24 PM

MAL, I was in a Big 8, and the two female clerks were talking about how the one clerk was dating a married man, and how his BIT++ had no clue, and even if she did she would beat her down. What is wrong with these women now a days? No self respect, no pride.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:06 AM

2,625 posts, read 11,215,716 times
Quote:
MAL, I was in a Big 8, and the two female clerks were talking about how the one clerk was dating a married man, and how his BIT++ had no clue, and even if she did she would beat her down. What is wrong with these women now a days? No self respect, no pride.

Yeahhhhh!!! me & muhnay finally agree on something, alot of girls/woman have no class whatsoever, go to grahams or margaritas, youll see them there, 40 yr old divorcees with big ole beer bellys with "sexy" outfits that are 2 sizes too small that they bought at the swapmeet the week earlier. Ooh and dont forget the big tacky rose tattoo on the boob, and the "tramp stamp" on the lower back. lol too funny!

Old 10-30-2008, 08:28 AM

I have not bar hopped since we sold the Eagles Nest a few years back. But Yeah fat women in come F me clothing is just nasty.

Old 10-30-2008, 11:18 AM

135 posts, read 224,037 times
Quote:
But Yeah fat women in come F me clothing is just nasty.
Hah, so true, so true...

Old 10-31-2008, 01:17 AM

Quote:
I have not bar hopped since we sold the Eagles Nest a few years back. But Yeah fat women in come F me clothing is just nasty.
That brings up another thing I hate about El Paso: people (once again...usually women & also once again, no offense) who feel the need to disgrace their appearance by shoving themselves into clothing that is about 2 sizes too small! Gross! When I was a little kid the worst offenders were often seen at K-mart, now it's Wal-mart or Target.

Last edited by anelizk; 10-31-2008 at 01:18 AM.. Reason: word omission
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso