Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 03:19 PM

430 posts, read 1,333,822 times

Advertisements

11 west? Man they must change that hospital around alot. It was on 6west about 16 years ago. I know it was a surgical ward before it became the Psych unit. That whole hospital is haunted.
I have a book on the hauntings at Ft. Bliss. I'll have to see if I can dig it out of a box and look up the CDC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2009, 03:33 PM

430 posts, read 1,333,822 times
You should email Ken Hudnall at KenHudnall.com regarding this. He goes out and searches these places and is rather familiar with haunted buildings on Ft. Bliss. He is actually the author of the book I have.

Let us know what you find out.

Old 09-24-2009, 12:14 PM

5 posts, read 20,886 times
I am tellintruth , read my reply to others. Be careful, don't try to contact. They find comfort in that place, if you speak to them, they will think you are their salvation, who knows how long they were there before they closed the place down and the children never got to go home or get adopted, they're probably still waiting, and when an energy source like you comes in the premisses, they'll cling to you like you're passing out candy! It's more "uncomfortable" to see, hear or have contact with a child's ghost than with an adult ghost. Is this bldg. going to be used? or are you just patroling it? if patroling and it's your duty to step inside amongst all these children, bring them an offering of candy, and some small toys. Let me know what happened after this and how long did it took for the children to play and consume the candy. If right away, they've accepted your gifts. Be in touch with your feelings when you go inside: do you feel sadness? fear? anger? (children don't like to be called "creepy") Don't make them promisses you can't keep, but do offer them comfort, you're just a visitor and you're not there to harm them. Chances are they haven't crossed over, I hope their abusor (if there was any) is not still torturing them! Sometimes in these cases, it is re-lived over and over again. Find it your heart to be gentle to them. Let me know what happened.

Old 09-25-2009, 12:37 PM

11 posts, read 32,236 times
As a Ft.Bliss MP who has been called to clear that old place numerous time i can tell you i've never had any experiances there. People call every month or so claiming to see people entering that old place. I agree, the first couple times it was creepy, especailly if you can find the "hidden room" and the "tunnel" that the guy was suppossed to use to make his way to the playground where the kids were. Also, i've looked up any incident reports on this place and the system has NO real reports of anything happening there, if this helps you any. Have fun trying to find those two little things = )

Old 09-29-2009, 12:03 AM

1 posts, read 3,403 times
I've gotten permission to go in there.. And i can tell you from the voice recordings, to pictures.. Its haunted.. we've gotten childrens screams, laughters and a womans laughter. We have found toys in there.. ITs creepy..

Old 09-29-2009, 01:21 PM

I've find it hard to believe you've gotten permisson to enter this building. The only people who can say you can enter are the provost marshall, the PMO, or the CG. And all agree this place is a danger and should only be entered by on duty military police (myself), and fire.

Old 10-11-2009, 09:44 PM

3 posts, read 10,487 times
Hi all my name is Mario and I am the founder of PITT(Paranormal Investigative Team of Texas). I look foward to talking to all of you who are into the paranormal world. Hope to here from anyone that might have any question or would like to share any information.

Old 10-12-2009, 04:15 PM

I actually contacted the founder of PITT through yahoo and never recieved a responce. cantkillme69@yahoo.com

Old 10-12-2009, 08:20 PM

3 posts, read 10,487 times
Hi this is Mario From PITT......Sorry to here that...... I wasnt aware of it . It must of been one of my ex=members. My appologies to you. How can I be of service to you.

Old 10-13-2009, 12:42 PM

I was contacted by email my friend= ) replied back to you guys
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso