Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 09:56 AM

323 posts, read 503,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
You know whats funny. If it was not for the Obama election west would not exist as a candidate. You conservatives TP make me laugh. You know that the only reason black conservative candidates are standing a chance NoW is because the Dem's elected Obama and so now any black clown like west can come and run in your party. He attacks Obama when the only reason Conservatives looked his way is because they want to hide their foaming at the mouth racist element. Well you cant hide that david duke TP presidential candidate want vote for west. West is a political coward. Why want he defend black people when they are attacked by duke and palin and dr scesslenger. He want because he is a judas.
Allen West campaigned against Congressman Ron Klein for the same congressional seat in the 2008 elections, gaining 45.3% of the votes. He launched himself as a candidate in the 2nd quarter of 2007, after having retired from his career in the U.S. Army. I would advise you to check the facts before posting next time, so that you might not make a fool out of yourself again.

Last edited by ErikMartinsen; 08-20-2010 at 10:05 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2010, 12:28 PM

37,962 posts, read 17,942,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikMartinsen View Post
Allen West campaigned against Congressman Ron Klein for the same congressional seat in the 2008 elections, gaining 45.3% of the votes. He launched himself as a candidate in the 2nd quarter of 2007, after having retired from his career in the U.S. Army. I would advise you to check the facts before posting next time, so that you might not make a fool out of yourself again.
Why check the facts when you can play the race card? There are a few on here who have nothing to fall back on except the false allegations of the race card. Since they don't have a leg to stand they make things up and cry wolf. It's the same ones over and over again. The same false claims, the same lack of substance.

Old 08-22-2010, 02:51 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,353,790 times
Quote:
That may be correct, but that still does not mean what he said was completely wrong either

Old 08-23-2010, 06:10 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,547,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
So the Obama election helped him build a base and what is wrong with that?

'Nita
Thats right jut pretend that he would have even been looked at if Obama had not been elected. I never heard of this guy or any of these so called black conservatives that are now showing up as front runners until after Obama. M. Steele would not be head(and he want be for long anyway)of the rnc without Obama being elected. You can at least admit that conservatives only looked these guys way so they can say "see we are not racist" what ever. You are going to ignore the facts anyway so why does it matter.

Old 08-23-2010, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Heres a fact he didn't win. Heres another fact ,no one outside that area even knew who he was until now because of Obama. The TP is just using him to try and look like they don't hate blacks only Obama,hey it ain't working pal. People are smarter than that. You can yell all day on fox news that tea party people are great,guess what we don't watch fox news. All this anger and protesting now, why? This is palins tea party who recently told a talk show host who used the "N" word excitedly over and over again on air and then was forced into retirement to not retreat but to reload on her stance. These kind of actions are seen as acceptable by the tea party and its leaders. Thats all I need to know is that they like hearing that word yelled over and over again to let me know what they really feel. West sits silent while the n word is yelled and his party loves it. No surprise. I bet david duke didn't have a problem with it either. Reload on the N word let them have it again.Palins stance and the tea party stance.

Old 08-23-2010, 09:56 AM

Default The Tea Party has found their man.

David Duke has Tea Party support for President in 2012 | Before It's News
I wonder if allan west will be in his cabinet.

Old 08-23-2010, 09:59 AM

11,581 posts, read 13,979,791 times
Contributed by Anonymous
Sunday, May 09, 2010 9:15

Any you guys harp on FoxNews as a source??

Old 08-23-2010, 10:27 AM

30,195 posts, read 18,775,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post

Much in the same way that the democrats have "found" Lewis Farakhan.

The left continues to amaze.

Old 08-23-2010, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Much in the same way that the democrats have "found" Lewis Farakhan.

The left continues to amaze.
Link please? So your saying you like david duke as president because of black racist like farakhan?

Old 08-23-2010, 10:33 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,324,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Contributed by Anonymous
Also know as Homer Sim...I mean Mr. X

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections