Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2011, 09:41 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,453,176 times

Advertisements

Ron Paul Interview On Fox News Sunday: Talks Fema, Libya, Mises & More - YouTube

A good interview on a national network for a change...

Can you think of any major candidate running who could sound even a fraction as knowledgable as RP does on so many issues?

If Chris Wallace had to ask what Austrian Economics was it is safe to say that Rick Perry isn't going to have the foggiest idea.

Last edited by emilybh; 08-28-2011 at 10:01 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2011, 10:17 AM

37,799 posts, read 41,000,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
[]

A good interview on a national network for a change...

Can you think of any major candidate running who could sound even a fraction as knowledgable as RP does on so many issues?

If Chris Wallace had to ask what Austrian Economics was it is safe to say that Rick Perry isn't going to have the foggiest idea.
Did you see Neil Cavuto on Friday, I think it was? Ron Paul was on and Cavuto asked Paul to please tell his supporters that Paul has been on Cavuto's show, I think it was 28 times since 2008.

You can know a lot about any subject. Universities are filled with people who do. Obama appointed a lot of them to advise him. How did that work out? The question is whether you can apply the knowledge.

Old 08-28-2011, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Did you see Neil Cavuto on Friday, I think it was? Ron Paul was on and Cavuto asked Paul to please tell his supporters that Paul has been on Cavuto's show, I think it was 28 times since 2008.

You can know a lot about any subject. Universities are filled with people who do. Obama appointed a lot of them to advise him. How did that work out? The question is whether you can apply the knowledge.
Yes Neil Cavuto is one of the good guys. All the Ron Paul supporters know that. Nobody is complaining about Neil's coverage or Judge Napalitano's coverage.

I'm not sure I understand the point of your second paragraph. Are you implying Ron's brilliance hasn't made a positive impact on anyone? Look at all the copy cats out there. He is controlling the issues surrounding the entire election. Before that he educated congress enough on the dangers of what the Federal Reserve was doing to resoundingly pass legislation in the House to audit the Fed. He's the one with the well thought out plan and the understanding of how to implement it. All Obama and the Neo-cons know how to do is to keep doing what they have been doing. None of them have come forth with any ingenious plan to do anything constructive for the country. Not only that years ago he PREDICTED all this would happen and why and how it would happen.

The people in this country would be looking a gift-horse in the mouth if they were not extremely grateful for a chance to have someone as accomplished and brilliant and proven and HONEST as Ron Paul, and voted for Obama or a Neo-con instead.

Old 08-28-2011, 01:21 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,702,774 times
I am surprised you were able to get Chris today, we have been trying and all we can get in FOX coverage of Irene??? This was the same yesterday. We had FOX on several times, including last night and it was all Irene coverage..

Nita

Old 08-28-2011, 01:22 PM

2,714 posts, read 4,281,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post

I think Laura is trying to say that because Rick Perry has done nothing to help the Texas economy (thank the oil and gas industry for the excellent texas economy) and because Mitt Romney has done bad things (such as his healthcare bill) she is looking for a candidate like Ron Paul who actually has a history of getting things done.

A candidate who will help the economy like Ron Paul.

Thanks for the support Laura.

Old 08-28-2011, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone8570 View Post
I think Laura is trying to say that because Rick Perry has done nothing to help the Texas economy (thank the oil and gas industry for the excellent texas economy) and because Mitt Romney has done bad things (such as his healthcare bill) she is looking for a candidate like Ron Paul who actually has a history of getting things done.

A candidate who will help the economy like Ron Paul.

Thanks for the support Laura.
I hope that is what she meant. It would seem from reading her other posts that she thinks having been a governor of a state or a mayor of a big city is a panacea and a basic requirement for any presidential candidate and all other qualifications a candidate bring to the table can't compensate for the lack of having had that specific executive experience-- which I disagree with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections