Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2011, 06:00 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,608,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
And just who will replace him? Hillary? I mean seriously........all we will get with 99% of the people that are running or will run save for Ron Paul is more of the same. I mean that is the entire problem. THEY ARE ALL IN ON IT! Why are the American people so dumb? Hell I don't even think they are dumb.......I think they are retarded these days without any ability to think rationally or critically. They see a candidate on t.v. hey he's handsome, he's well spoken, he's this, he's that......without really digging deep into who the person is, their voting record, or what they really stand for. Hell most Americans don't even know what America is supposed to stand for anymore anyways. They let their children and wives be groped and corralled like cattle at the airport. Do you really expect the men of this country to stand up and fight for change, liberty or freedom? Hell no! It's football season, the real men of America are drinking beer, eating chips, and memorizing ad nauseum what joe quarterback ate for breakfast and how many times a week he takes a dump.
sounds like you've got it figured out, for those that aren't so wise

Knowing Your Enemy - Illuminati History - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2011, 06:07 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,608,752 times
Obama Won’t Run…His Work Is Done

Old 09-16-2011, 09:08 PM

701 posts, read 1,035,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heritage Member View Post
I have been picking up some chatter suggesting Obama will shock America in his jobs speech next week, when he announces among things that he will not run for re-election in 2012. Chatter suggests this is why he is requesting his announcement be on such a grand stage.

Do you feel this could actually happen and would there be an immediate burst of positive economic activity as a result?
"Picking up some chatter..." lol. Sure you have.

I've been picking up some chatter Rick Perry has a gay lover he goes out to the barn to "visit" the horses with.

Old 09-16-2011, 09:11 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,931,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
No. With the possibilities in the republican party he won't have any problem winning.
Ron Paul will demolish him.

Old 09-21-2011, 01:30 PM

13,186 posts, read 12,371,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Certainly pertains to both sides of the aisle.
In fact all of your post does.
Actually, I wont refute that point....because it is true. I look at Obama as being the lesser of the two evils (for now). And that is not because of anything that he has said or promised but from the fear of letting one those other clowns run the circus in Washington

Old 09-22-2011, 09:21 AM

27,409 posts, read 15,525,143 times
.......and I see him as about the worst political "evil" I've ever seen in all of my years.

Dangerous in fact.

Old 09-22-2011, 09:40 AM

11,765 posts, read 14,733,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heritage Member View Post
Correct. We shall see what happens going forward, but it does appear there is a lot of internal pressure on Obama to not run again.
The FACT is that you claimed to have heard "chatter" that he was going to announce that he is not running for reelection.

That did not happen.

That leads me to my OPINION that you heard no such chatter and you made it all up.

The fact that you have not presented any evidence to support your claim pretty much confirms my opinion.

Old 09-22-2011, 01:02 PM

13,186 posts, read 12,371,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Ron Paul will demolish him.
He is too extreme, his own party won't back him either. They will destroy him like they did Mclain by forcing him to have a nutcase for a running mate

Old 09-22-2011, 01:04 PM

29,980 posts, read 43,078,353 times
Quote:
.......and I see him as about the worst political "evil" I've ever seen in all of my years.

Dangerous in fact.
Indeed.

Old 09-25-2011, 10:32 AM

773 posts, read 505,932 times
Quote:

Dangerous in fact.
Yep. And to think I actually voted for him.

Shame on me. Fool me once.................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections