Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2011, 10:44 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,451,357 times

Advertisements

I think this is a FANTASTIC idea to reach the people that like Ron Paul and maybe wanted to vote for him in the last election but voted for McCain instead and who don't spend a lot of time on the internet in political forums or reading Ron Paul fan websites.

So Shall We - Ron Paul Super Bomb September 19th - YouTube

It would be really cool if some deep pocketed people like maybe Jim Rogers or Peter Schiff would cut a big check for Dr. Paul after seeing this.

Whoops. I guess this needs to be moved to "Elections". I'd delete it but there is no way to delete the subject.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2011, 12:33 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,849,592 times
Sadly I've already maxed out what I can legally donate to Ron Paul's campaign but I do intend on donating more to any PAC that supports Ron Paul.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:43 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,560,769 times
Nothing is as powerful as an idea who's time has come. He's been warning us for 3 decades.

Ron Paul: Unwavering Consistency, Unparalleled Foresight - YouTube

Old 09-02-2011, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Sadly I've already maxed out what I can legally donate to Ron Paul's campaign but I do intend on donating more to any PAC that supports Ron Paul.
I know what you mean. But don't you think this ad should reach some deep pockets that maybe arent politics junkies like we are? I know their are lots of older people that only go on-line to check-email and and unless they watch CNBC or Fox Business channel all the time, they aren't going to be exposed to any of the good Ron Paul articles and interviews that have been coming out.

He did a good one on NPR lately so hopefully he reached some liberal- NYTimes reading -Obama voter- soccer moms like my sister but I think he really needs to reach out to liberals more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvIjhmujU0I

Old 09-02-2011, 08:27 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,807,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
He did a good one on NPR lately so hopefully he reached some liberal- NYTimes reading -Obama voter- soccer moms like my sister but I think he really needs to reach out to liberals more.
? The only cable network out of the big three that shows Paul in a fair light is MSNBC. Also keep in mind Paul's core base for years has been very liberal college age people.

Old 09-02-2011, 09:07 AM

3,457 posts, read 3,622,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Nothing is as powerful as an idea who's time has come. He's been warning us for 3 decades.

Ron Paul: Unwavering Consistency, Unparalleled Foresight - YouTube
i like that video

Old 09-02-2011, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
I know what you mean. But don't you think this ad should reach some deep pockets that maybe arent politics junkies like we are? I know their are lots of older people that only go on-line to check-email and and unless they watch CNBC or Fox Business channel all the time, they aren't going to be exposed to any of the good Ron Paul articles and interviews that have been coming out.

Ron Paul on NPR 08/31/11 - YouTube
I mean I know "there" are older people not "their". Sheesh. It's really annoying to me to see mistakes in posts I write and not be able to correct them unless it is within the first 10 minutes of when I wrote it (or whatever the window of time is). I think the window should be a few days long.

Also regardng the commercial for the Money Bomb, Ralph Nader wrote a book called something like Only the Super-Rich Can Save Us or something like that where he thinks that if we could just find some really rich people who want to actually do good and HELP this country, it could be done. Hopefully this commercial will unearth some.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections