Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2011, 05:37 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,878,202 times

Advertisements

Er.. I mean GAME. No, I haven't already started early. Moderator, please feel free to fix the title.

Disclaimer: In all honesty, I haven't played a drinking game in like a decade and I probably would be a lightweight. But we used to have fun making these up. I'll present a few rules, and the rest of you can add some that you come up with. Play at your own risk.

If anyone actually wants to try playing, let us know how smashed you get.

The GOP Debate Drinking Game

Rule I. All participants drink once whenever the following words or phrases are uttered:

Obama
Jobs
Fail(ed)
Reagan
Texas

Rule II: Each participant picks a candidate. When the candidate does one of the following things, they may command another player to drink:

Ron Paul: When he goes over his allotted time, or the audience interrupts him with applause, assign another player a drink.

Mitt Romney: When he avoids answering a question to get a different point in, assign another player a drink. If the moderator makes a second attempt to have him answer the same question, assign 3 drinks to another player.

Rick Perry: If he pauses for over 3 seconds of silence during an answer, assign another player a drink. BONUS FOR THE PERSON WHO PICKS PERRY: If he's asked about the gay rumors, you may assign 10 drinks to the other players.

Michelle Bachmann: Whenever she refers to herself or says "one term president", assign another player a drink.

Cain: If he enumerates an answer (example: first I will do this, second this, etc. or the problem is number 1 this, and number 2 this)… you may assign the total number to another player.

Huntsman, Gingrich, Santorum: Wildcards. Player may pick a word or phrase for their candidate, and when they say it, the player can assign another 1 drink.

Last edited by atxcio; 09-07-2011 at 05:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2011, 07:22 PM

2,963 posts, read 6,262,190 times
Meh, drinking games won't start until the Obama vs Perry debates start.

Old 09-07-2011, 09:01 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
Er.. I mean GAME. No, I haven't already started early. Moderator, please feel free to fix the title.

Disclaimer: In all honesty, I haven't played a drinking game in like a decade and I probably would be a lightweight. But we used to have fun making these up. I'll present a few rules, and the rest of you can add some that you come up with. Play at your own risk.

If anyone actually wants to try playing, let us know how smashed you get.

The GOP Debate Drinking Game

Rule I. All participants drink once whenever the following words or phrases are uttered:

Obama
Jobs
Fail(ed)
Reagan
Texas

Rule II: Each participant picks a candidate. When the candidate does one of the following things, they may command another player to drink:

Ron Paul: When he goes over his allotted time, or the audience interrupts him with applause, assign another player a drink.

Mitt Romney: When he avoids answering a question to get a different point in, assign another player a drink. If the moderator makes a second attempt to have him answer the same question, assign 3 drinks to another player.

Rick Perry: If he pauses for over 3 seconds of silence during an answer, assign another player a drink. BONUS FOR THE PERSON WHO PICKS PERRY: If he's asked about the gay rumors, you may assign 10 drinks to the other players.

Michelle Bachmann: Whenever she refers to herself or says "one term president", assign another player a drink.

Cain: If he enumerates an answer (example: first I will do this, second this, etc. or the problem is number 1 this, and number 2 this)… you may assign the total number to another player.

Huntsman, Gingrich, Santorum: Wildcards. Player may pick a word or phrase for their candidate, and when they say it, the player can assign another 1 drink.
The GOP Debate Drinking Dame (?)....I thought Bachmann started sluggin' it back....

She might as well....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections