Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 08:08 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,924,900 times

Advertisements

From re3poorts of news papers who recounted the votes in Florida ;Gore still loss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2011, 08:13 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,553,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
You can do some research yourself and find that it has been affirmed that Bush won the Florida electoral vote, thus the election. You know, for the key to knowledge.

And all the heat generated by the angry left has caused global warming. Just ask Al Gore.
with the help of Katherine Harris of course.

Old 09-03-2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
This thread is a perfect example of why the American people believed, and still believe, that Saddam had WMD's and his nation had to be invaded and occupied in order to save the world.

Those same people believe that Bush won the vote in 2000. George W. Bush was appointed, not elected.

The Dumbing Down rolls on......

Old 09-03-2011, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
odanny fails to remember that the Dems were trying to disqualify the military votes and as someone said earlier, hand count in 3 Democrat controlled counties.

Bush won it fair and square and the only ones trying to steal anything were the left. Then again, they have a history of such shenanigans.
The military votes that weren't signed or dated?

Old 09-04-2011, 05:55 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,870,052 times
W did not win and the voters of Florida did not elect him... the Supreme Court did taking the rights of voters.

recall that the head of the elections was caught with thousands of votes in her trunk.

recall that the repugs challenged the votes of tens of thousands of black voters keeping them from voting and being turned away at the voting centers

Don't overlook the fact W's brother was governor of this state... it was no coincidence it happened in FL

Greg Palast » Florida By The NumbersAl Gore Won Florida in 2000 by 77,000 Votes

Greg Palast » One Million Black Votes Didn’t Count in The 2000 Presidential Election…

Old 09-04-2011, 06:12 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,928,226 times
we should be happy.

if gore won, we would ALL be paying a hell of a lot more for our energy use, and he would be ever richer than he is now.

no thanks!

Old 09-04-2011, 06:40 AM

1,609 posts, read 1,080,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
This thread is a perfect example of why the American people believed, and still believe, that Saddam had WMD's and his nation had to be invaded and occupied in order to save the world.

Those same people believe that Bush won the vote in 2000. George W. Bush was appointed, not elected.

The Dumbing Down rolls on......
You are ignoring the fact that our military found that Saddam did have everything he needed stockpiled to make the WMD's quickly as soon as the "Inspectors" were off his back. Then there was the fact he was trying to purchase "yellow cake" anywhere he could. Oh, don't forget there is the satellite evidence on film showing lines of trucks loaded with "something" leaving Iraq crossing the border to Syria...wonder what was on those trucks? Hmmmm!

But then if you are not in support of the deposing of Saddam, you must approve of his rape rooms, throwing people with hands tied behind their backs off of 3-story buildings, mass executions for no reason other than Saddam "took offense," and of course, the murder of thousands of Kurds, etc., etc. Stopping such horror consistently practiced by less-than-human crud in a country that supported wiping out America upsets you???? Wow!

Old 09-04-2011, 06:53 AM

6,233 posts, read 9,488,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Leftists always affirm that Bush didn not really win the election. Are they right?

Doesn't matter. We can't turn back the clock, unfortunately. If I could, I'd go tell my 19 year old self not to vote for Bush. Voting for that man is one of the bigger regrets in my life.

Old 09-04-2011, 07:48 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,911,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Doesn't matter. We can't turn back the clock, unfortunately. If I could, I'd go tell my 19 year old self not to vote for Bush. Voting for that man is one of the bigger regrets in my life.
NEW EVIDENCE REVEALED: GORE SEX SCANDAL VICTIM TELLS ALL!!! - The National Enquirer

A choice between two evils.

Old 09-04-2011, 07:51 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,651,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minneapolisville View Post
No. I'm a "Leftist" and even I know he won. It's also kind of insulting to ask that. He was president for eight years, and even though I don't agree with some of his policies, I know that he was rightfully president. Saying that Gore won is just a bunch of Riff-Raff.
I thought so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections