Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2011, 05:18 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,319,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Unless I am wrong all that cheering came before Blitzer mentioned death. At that time a couple of guys yelled, "Yeah". This progressive spinning about the timing of Paul and Blitzer talking and what happened later is getting very tiresome and I am sure that most progs haven't heard it at all, let alone know what I am talking about.

Are you one of the people who haven't watched, or really watched that video?
I just posted the video in my last two posts, but will post it again since you seem to have difficulty following along.

Video - Tea Party crowd cheers to let an uninsured man die - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2011, 05:20 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,707,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
For all the Faux Christians out there who would celebrate a man's death because he chose not to get insurance: "Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'"
(Matthew 25.35-40 ESV)

Last time I checked, Jesus didn't have crucification insurance. Shame on Him.
...yes, he was a low level carpenter, not a deserving "job creator".

Old 09-13-2011, 05:21 PM

20,947 posts, read 19,120,271 times
Here's what they cheered.....

Ron Paul...."That's what freedom is all about, taking your own risk. This whole idea that you have to prepare and take care of everybody....cheers, someone yells 'yea!'.....Wolf asks "but Congressman, are you saying that society should just let him die?"

They clearly cheered at the statement about freedom, taking your own risk...not letting someone die.

Personal responsibility and freedom are foreign concepts to you lefties.

I understand.

If you ever find someone in that position, I hope that you will pay for their care.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
For all the Faux Christians out there who would celebrate a man's death because he chose not to get insurance: "Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'"
(Matthew 25.35-40 ESV)

Last time I checked, Jesus didn't have crucification insurance. Shame on Him.
Now you lefties want a theocracy.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:23 PM

25,231 posts, read 17,005,209 times
Quote:
Unless I am wrong all that cheering came before Blitzer mentioned death. At that time a couple of guys yelled, "Yeah". This progressive spinning about the timing of Paul and Blitzer talking and what happened later is getting very tiresome and I am sure that most progs haven't heard it at all, let alone know what I am talking about.

I guess Perry wasn't paying attention either. I see you have your orders from the Party, spin and deflect, the typical tactic used by their pawns. The right is being exposed for what they truely are, and once out of the bottle there will be no putting it back in
Keep it up righties, you keep making this easier and easier for the Liberals to walk all over you in 2012. Foot in mouth seems to be a common malfunction with righties these days, hmmmm, must be something in the koolaid
Casper

Old 09-13-2011, 05:24 PM

Quote:

Not one of these lefties would lift a finger to pay for the mans care.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:24 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,383,463 times
Quote:
Video - Tea Party crowd cheers to let an uninsured man die - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

I was watching the debate that was aired on planet Earth. Not sure what you were watching.
Just for you I watched your link and the same thing happened that has happened on all of them I have watched. Paul said that the man has to do what he wants to do because of his freedom and the crowd applauded. Then Blitzer asked if he wanted to let the man die and a couple of people yelled, "Yeah" and the end of the video came. I think you are full of Pelosi wanting to believe that those people cheered about the man's death. Death wasn't mentioned till Blitzer said his part. Could I ask you to watch that video and then tell me what order you hear things in? Do it so I can try to hear what you hear if it doesn't agree with me.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I guess Perry wasn't paying attention either. I see you have your orders from the Party, spin and deflect, the typical tactic used by their pawns. The right is being exposed for what they truely are, and once out of the bottle there will be no putting it back in
Keep it up righties, you keep making this easier and easier for the Liberals to walk all over you in 2012. Foot in mouth seems to be a common malfunction with righties these days, hmmmm, must be something in the koolaid
Casper
Don't worry comrade, obama's past will catch up with him this time....between solyndra, fast and furious, the economy, etc.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:27 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,383,463 times
You need to watch the video, yourself. You will have to see that until Blitzer said death the only cheering came when Paul said the man was using his freedom of choice and screwed up. You people are listening with only half your abilities if you can't hear what I keep saying.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:29 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,319,733 times
Quote:
Just for you I watched your link and the same thing happened that has happened on all of them I have watched. Paul said that the man has to do what he wants to do because of his freedom and the crowd applauded. Then Blitzer asked if he wanted to let the man die and a couple of people yelled, "Yeah" and the end of the video came. I think you are full of Pelosi wanting to believe that those people cheered about the man's death. Death wasn't mentioned till Blitzer said his part. Could I ask you to watch that video and then tell me what order you hear things in? Do it so I can try to hear what you hear if it doesn't agree with me.
You want to live with your delusions, Pal, go right ahead. The crowd clearly erupts after Blitzer makes his comments, and a couple of fools shout "Yeah".

Don't ever try out for a career as an umpire in baseball.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections