Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2011, 05:31 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,582,114 times

Advertisements

The Party of God and Family Values.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2011, 05:31 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,070,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
You want to live with your delusions, Pal, go right ahead. The crowd clearly erupts after Blitzer makes his comments, and a couple of fools shout "Yeah".

Don't ever try out for a career as an umpire in baseball.
Yet again, they cheered the statement about freedom to make decisions.

But please, spin away!

You know nothing about freedom and personal responsibility.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
The Party of God and Family Values.
Yet another lefty who favors a theocracy.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:33 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,300,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Now you lefties want a theocracy.
Not sure how you came up with that conclusion. Did someone give you a thesaurus for your birthday?

Old 09-13-2011, 05:33 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,304,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Looks like even Perry was shocked, keep spinning righties, even your own saw the problem.
Rick Perry 'Taken Aback' By Audience Cheering, Suggesting Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die: Report
Casper
Did you hear the audience cheering when Blitzer asked about death? Two guys yelled, "Yeah" and you progs keep saying that the real cheering came them when, in fact, that cheering came after Paul made a statement about the man using his freedom of choice.

Blitzer was taking advantage of being in charge when he asked that question. Doesn't he know that everybody will have insurance after 2014 when Obamacare goes into effect, and it will unless we get him out of office next fall.

You people are flinging pure poop in each other's faces about what happened on that video. Listen to it and then tell me I am wrong.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:37 PM

Quote:
I just posted the video in my last two posts, but will post it again since you seem to have difficulty following along.

Video - Tea Party crowd cheers to let an uninsured man die - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com
I watched it, just for you, and again it turned out the same way as every time I watch it. Have you really watched it with an open mind or are you bound up on the propaganda that you have been fed by your sources?

Old 09-13-2011, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Not sure how you came up with that conclusion. Did someone give you a thesaurus for your birthday?
The only time that you lefties invoke Christianity is when you want to pick our pockets.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Yet again, they cheered the statement about freedom to make decisions.

But please, spin away!

You know nothing about freedom and personal responsibility.
There is no spin, just someone applying contortionist logic to deny the fact that certain members of the Tea Party would cheer a man's death to make a political statement.

And it's a pretty sad statement on the Tea Party that feeling compassion becomes a looney liberal idea.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I guess Perry wasn't paying attention either. I see you have your orders from the Party, spin and deflect, the typical tactic used by their pawns. The right is being exposed for what they truely are, and once out of the bottle there will be no putting it back in
Keep it up righties, you keep making this easier and easier for the Liberals to walk all over you in 2012. Foot in mouth seems to be a common malfunction with righties these days, hmmmm, must be something in the koolaid
Casper
Read the timeline on post #324 and then watch the damned thing one more time and then tell me that you progs are not doing the real spinning. Your job of spinning is sad and only half a job. Look at that timeline from Alphamale and then see if you have been right all along.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:42 PM

Quote:
The only time that you lefties invoke Christianity is when you want to pick our pockets.
I missed the part where I asked you for a donation to my church.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections