Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 06:44 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,454,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
"I was getting notes about they ought to keep these people locked up and not let them out, don't let them do anything to the country."

We'd like to see who those "notes" were from.

Breitbart.tv » Gergen: Many Americans ‘Horrified’ At GOP Debate
How ironic. The university most responsible for America's political and finical problems comes out to say they're horrified at the people completely against their subversive teachings and actions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2011, 06:45 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,128,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Gergen used to play at being "moderate". Who bought him out I wonder? Seems to now be in lockstep with the rest of Obobo's brownshirts.
What color is the sky on your planet?

Gergen hasn't changed. The GOP has.

Old 09-14-2011, 06:46 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,529,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
No and neither does your man Obama.

Ron Paul is the only real choice if that is anyones criteria.
Yeah paul the guy who would get rid of my right to vote. The guy who wants no blacks allowed signs all over the south again. Lets get him in there. Ill tell you something else,he will not close those bases or do any of the things he harps on about the military. His own tea party booed him. How is perry the front runner if paul founded the tea party?

Old 09-14-2011, 06:47 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,454,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
I didn't want to go there but it is the solid truth. So the question is when do we try and stop it. Now or after the tea party plan is in full swing.
Of course you didn't want to because you don't know anything about history just like a skintoker. Obama would be playing Hitler because it was the Nazis that were labeling the "communist" as radicals who were out to "overthrow" the government.

Old 09-14-2011, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
What color is the sky on your planet?

Gergen hasn't changed. The GOP has.
I swear boehner needs to stand up and show some of that leadership he is always talking about. Why want he fight for his party and get rid of the tea party?

Old 09-14-2011, 06:48 AM

45,207 posts, read 26,424,445 times
Quote:
Yeah paul the guy who would get rid of my right to vote. The guy who wants no blacks allowed signs all over the south again. Lets get him in there. Ill tell you something else,he will not close those bases or do any of the things he harps on about the military. His own tea party booed him. How is perry the front runner if paul founded the tea party?
Your nickname should be "wrong way" since you have his stance on property rights and individual freedoms totally skewed from all the propaganda and government schooling you've been subjected to.

FYI:The tea party has a large neo-clown contingent and that is the element that boo'ed him.

Old 09-14-2011, 06:49 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,407,463 times
I'm the older TEA party kind of guy (when it was about fiscal conservatism), but now that it is filled with religious wackos and neocons (my final straw was when they booed Ron Paul - then I knew they weren't the TEA Party) . . . but whether you like them or not, they WILL change the face of modern politics. They are NOT diminishing, they are increasing. They are the much needed barbarians storming Rome (and Rome needs to burn). After it is all burned/torn down, then we can start rebuilding something better. Bring it on TP! Kick the tires and light the fires!

Old 09-14-2011, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Of course you didn't want to because you don't know anything about history just like a skintoker. Obama would be playing Hitler because it was the Nazis that were labeling the "communist" as radicals who were out to "overthrow" the government.
skintoker?

Old 09-14-2011, 06:52 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,128,117 times
Quote:
I swear boehner needs to stand up and show some of that leadership he is always talking about. Why want he fight for his party and get rid of the tea party?
Because he's chicken and in way over his head.

He's not the guy to do it. They need someone else, someone less orange and more charismatic. He's like Bob Dole, only without balls.

Old 09-14-2011, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Your nickname should be "wrong way" since you have his stance on property rights and individual freedoms totally skewed from all the propaganda and government schooling you've been subjected to.
The tea party has a large neo-clown contingent now.
Id much faster take paul then perry. The tea party will never let that happen. I still I'm angered that he would allow my right to vote be taking away. How would he handle it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections