Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2012, 07:20 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,932,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
After this, the educated people saw first hand, how the fix is in, when talking the President.
There is something to Bilderberg and the NWO
Unfortunately, too many have no clue what has happened. However, even worse are the ones who know, but dismiss it or support it.

The only changes will continue to be from the roots upward.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2012, 08:42 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
CH is a she? Really, I never guessed, learn something new every day. Sorry but I have not been following the Paul threads much these days so have not seen where CH has made any such statements, I will take your word for it. FYI, it was a question, not a claim, re-read my post.
no problem. I had you confused with another Casper. Pleased to make your aquaintance.

Old 09-01-2012, 01:16 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,943,387 times
Just an observation:

The author and essayist who just died a couple of weeks ago, Gore Vidal, once famously said that there was really only one political party in the US: the money party. It's the small group of very wealthy and politically powerful corporate bosses who really have all the influence over the government. Sure, the parties have some differences on highly specialized topics like abortion, gun registration, same-sex marriage ... but not much else.

Maybe it is time to have a popular and powerful third party that can compete with the other two.

Old 09-01-2012, 02:00 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
It's definitely time for something different. I've been reading the comments from presstv, which comes out of the Islamic Republic. These people know more about what's going on here than most of the American people. They even like Ron Paul!

PressTV - Mitt Romney vows tough stance on Russia if elected US president

Old 09-01-2012, 10:06 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
It's definitely time for something different. I've been reading the comments from presstv, which comes out of the Islamic Republic. These people know more about what's going on here than most of the American people. They even like Ron Paul!

PressTV - Mitt Romney vows tough stance on Russia if elected US president
Which Islamic republic? There are more than one.

Old 09-01-2012, 05:13 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,932,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Which Islamic republic? There are more than one.
I don't think that was too hard. (lol)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_TV

Note the North American staff in the listing. The wiki listing is very negatively slanted with much labeling, however.

Amazing, they keep trying to paint Russia as one of the boogieman.

Got to have a boogieman to validate all this MIC/Govt spending.

Last edited by CDusr; 09-01-2012 at 05:23 PM..

Old 09-02-2012, 10:43 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
I must admit, you Ron Paul supporters were needlessly kicked around and shuffled to the back of the convention bus by the Romney people. I commend your committment and zeal for your candidate. Of all the political machinations this election cycle, your's has been the most consistant and honest. The republicans didn't even throw you under the bus. They just ignored you completely. I honestly think you got a raw deal.

Old 09-02-2012, 01:55 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I must admit, you Ron Paul supporters were needlessly kicked around and shuffled to the back of the convention bus by the Romney people. I commend your committment and zeal for your candidate. Of all the political machinations this election cycle, your's has been the most consistant and honest. The republicans didn't even throw you under the bus. They just ignored you completely. I honestly think you got a raw deal.
Why do you falsely say Paul supporters got a raw deal? Paul is a libertarian. Why would the GOP acknowledge a libertarian at their convention?

Paul needs to gather his wacky supporters for a Libertarian smoke fest.

Why is this silly thread still alive?

Old 09-02-2012, 02:21 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Why do you falsely say Paul supporters got a raw deal? Paul is a libertarian. Why would the GOP acknowledge a libertarian at their convention?

I don't falsely claim anything. I stated my opinion and condolences to a political faction I generally disagree with on many issues but respect for the clean and honest way they ran their campaign. I thought they were treated with great disrespect by the Romney people at the convention. Nothing more, nothing less. There is no hidden agenda in my post. Go peddle your mean spirited, nasty attitude in another thread.

Old 09-02-2012, 02:31 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,437 times
Originally Posted by MMM05

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I don't falsely claim anything. I stated my opinion and condolences to a political faction I generally disagree with on many issues but respect for the clean and honest way they ran their campaign. I thought they were treated with great disrespect by the Romney people at the convention. Nothing more, nothing less. There is no hidden agenda in my post. Go peddle your mean spirited, nasty attitude in another thread.
You can't handle the truth !! It would be ridiculous if the GOP/Romney caved to the Paulista libertarians. Now, you falsely accuse me of being ''nasty and mean spirited'' rudely.

I'm not going anywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections