Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 08:41 PM

22,658 posts, read 24,581,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
You would take anyone over Obama because you like to make it a point to say his middle name. Your choice has little to do with politics.

Really, great job at reading my mind.........excellent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2011, 08:21 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,690,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
You would take anyone over Obama because you like to make it a point to say his middle name. Your choice has little to do with politics.
for me his name has nothing to do with it and I too, would take anyone. He is probably the first Pres I have actually feared what he would do with a second term. He has had to somewhat toe the line this time but when a re-election isn't an issue God only knows what we can expect and God only knows, if, after 4 more years of him we will be able to recognize our country..??

Old 12-11-2011, 04:48 PM

Well, I am shocked..........we have a challenge coming from a really the really distasteful Newty......I did not even see this coming.

I though after all the other GOP'ers had their few minutes of fame.......well, it would be clear sailing for Romney. Shows how much I know.

Old 12-25-2011, 05:29 PM

Yep, Ogre-Newty is falling in the polls.........he was just another flash in the pan. Looks like the Gorgeous One is going to be the GOP's nominee.

But with the economy improving and the division that has been generated with the 99% vs 1%.......well, Mr Hussein gets back in easily.

Old 12-25-2011, 06:04 PM

740 posts, read 1,973,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Yep, Ogre-Newty is falling in the polls.........he was just another flash in the pan. Looks like the Gorgeous One is going to be the GOP's nominee.

But with the economy improving and the division that has been generated with the 99% vs 1%.......well, Mr Hussein gets back in easily.
Economy improving, really?

Seriously...you believe that?

Old 12-25-2011, 06:12 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Well, it is really looking like we have weeded out the chaff with the last couple of debates, here is how I see it, WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Dr. Paul: The man has a ton of sane ideas and is very smart too boot............he is also loathed and considered a NUT by both the Demor*ats and Republir*ats.....too bad he does not stand a chance.....this is my #1 choice.
Well, at least you got this RIGHT.

Old 12-25-2011, 06:27 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Well, at least you got this RIGHT.
Not right at all. Paul can win, it will take a miracle, but it is possible.

I won't even participate if Paul isn't on the ballot in 2012.

I won't settle anymore, or endorse a typical R or D....

Done with lying politicians, sell outs and the anybody but Bush, or Anybody but O'bama....

Wake up and vote for the un-corrupt.

Old 12-25-2011, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan_Adventurer View Post
Economy improving, really?

Seriously...you believe that?
Well, the systemic problems will just get worse......long term.....yikes.

But unemployment, industrial numbers and GDP numbers, in the short term......up until November, will be good enough to put YOU KNOW WHO back in for another 4 years.

Old 12-25-2011, 10:33 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Not right at all. Paul can win, it will take a miracle, but it is possible.

I won't even participate if Paul isn't on the ballot in 2012.

I won't settle anymore, or endorse a typical R or D....

Done with lying politicians, sell outs and the anybody but Bush, or Anybody but O'bama....

Wake up and vote for the un-corrupt.

Sorry pal. I really feel your pain. But, Paul is a maniac about U.S. Foreign policy....and therefore...as Mike Huckabee said today, on Fox NEWS....Paul has NO CHANCE.

Old 12-25-2011, 10:44 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Sorry pal. I really feel your pain. But, Paul is a maniac about U.S. Foreign policy....and therefore...as Mike Huckabee said today, on Fox NEWS....Paul has NO CHANCE.
Maniac?

Bush murders 200,000 Iraqi's. Ten's of thousands of Afghani's.
Obama murders thousands of Libyan's, Egyptians, and soon to be Iranians.

Paul. Murders......0

In fact as a doctor.. he healed and saved peoples lives.

What about the U.S. foreign policy brings honor to the Inhabitants of the US?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections