Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 03:33 PM

22,674 posts, read 24,660,350 times

Advertisements

Well, it is really looking like we have weeded out the chaff with the last couple of debates, here is how I see it, WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Palin: Too late for her to get in and really contend, she comes across as too dopey anyways. If she got in......left wing would shred her in short order....NO CHANCE.

Bachmann: Haha, comes across as smarter than Palin.........but wow, really weird in a Colonel Kurtz way......she would also get worked over by the left, no chance.

Cain: Smart guy with a lot of good ideas, just not polished enough, he was never a real contender because of his lack of insider credentials........sad but true.....he is not going to get the nod.

Gingrich: Haha, right wingers dislike and distrust him, visually unappealing, smart as hell...but a finger in the wind Phonycon.....no way enough will get behind him.

Dr. Paul: The man has a ton of sane ideas and is very smart too boot............he is also loathed and considered a NUT by both the Demor*ats and Republir*ats.....too bad he does not stand a chance.....this is my #1 choice.

Perry: That swagger is a lot of fluff, another stick a finger in the air Phonycon. His desire to give illegals goodies and possibly AMM-NASTY is very, very, very unpopular with most righties and sane folks.......he looked like a real stinker in the last Google/Fox debate.........no way will he make it.

Romney: Oh.......what a beautiful and perfumed man...I would love to lay my head across his powerful chest. He is a very good speaker who is very handsome and says things that get the audience CHEERING. His stances are magically in line with what most Republir*ts want to hear. Slick and aggressive when needed...he can go toe to toe with the B*mster any day. I AM NOW OFFICIALLY CALLING IT, ROMNEY IS SO GORGEOUS, WELL SPOKEN, TELEGENIC AND RIGHT ON ISSUES THAT HIS PARTY SUPPORTS.............AFTER SEEING LAST NIGHTS DEBATE.....ROMNEY HAS IT ALL BUT WRAPPED UP.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2011, 04:08 PM

711 posts, read 1,513,580 times
What a horrible joke.

Problem,....... bad punchline.

Old 09-23-2011, 06:58 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,294,867 times
Romney right now is the likely person to win.
Christie might come in and if that happens he will split the Romney vote and Perry could slide through.
Or Palin might enter and this could get fun.

It's just a primary, so we are supposed to go through all this stuff.

ANY one of them on their worst day is better than Obama on his BEST day.

Old 09-23-2011, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillrunner View Post
What a horrible joke.

Problem,....... bad punchline.
Huh, I was trying to add a little levity.........but, Romney will be the GOP's guy....I am 99% sure.

Old 09-23-2011, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Romney right now is the likely person to win.
Christie might come in and if that happens he will split the Romney vote and Perry could slide through.
Or Palin might enter and this could get fun.

It's just a primary, so we are supposed to go through all this stuff.

ANY one of them on their worst day is better than Obama on his BEST day.
I'd take anyone over Mr Hussein......even Bachmann or Palin.

Old 09-23-2011, 07:41 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,428,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Well, it is really looking like we have weeded out the chaff with the last couple of debates, here is how I see it, WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Palin: Too late for her to get in and really contend, she comes across as too dopey anyways. If she got in......left wing would shred her in short order....NO CHANCE.

Bachmann: Haha, comes across as smarter than Palin.........but wow, really weird in a Colonel Kurtz way......she would also get worked over by the left, no chance.

Cain: Smart guy with a lot of good ideas, just not polished enough, he was never a real contender because of his lack of insider credentials........sad but true.....he is not going to get the nod.

Gingrich: Haha, right wingers dislike and distrust him, visually unappealing, smart as hell...but a finger in the wind Phonycon.....no way enough will get behind him.

Dr. Paul: The man has a ton of sane ideas and is very smart too boot............he is also loathed and considered a NUT by both the Demor*ats and Republir*ats.....too bad he does not stand a chance.....this is my #1 choice.

Perry: That swagger is a lot of fluff, another stick a finger in the air Phonycon. His desire to give illegals goodies and possibly AMM-NASTY is very, very, very unpopular with most righties and sane folks.......he looked like a real stinker in the last Google/Fox debate.........no way will he make it.

Romney: Oh.......what a beautiful and perfumed man...I would love to lay my head across his powerful chest. He is a very good speaker who is very handsome and says things that get the audience CHEERING. His stances are magically in line with what most Republir*ts want to hear. Slick and aggressive when needed...he can go toe to toe with the B*mster any day. I AM NOW OFFICIALLY CALLING IT, ROMNEY IS SO GORGEOUS, WELL SPOKEN, TELEGENIC AND RIGHT ON ISSUES THAT HIS PARTY SUPPORTS.............AFTER SEEING LAST NIGHTS DEBATE.....ROMNEY HAS IT ALL BUT WRAPPED UP.
Well Mitt Romney is spending a huge amount of money to expand one of his homes in La Jolla, California to 7,000 square feet during this campaign. He surely can relate to working class Americans who have lost the only home they had.

Old 09-23-2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Well Mitt Romney is spending a huge amount of money to expand one of his homes in La Jolla, California to 7,000 square feet during this campaign. He surely can relate to working class Americans who have lost the only home they had.
Yeah, like ANY of the corrupt stinkers in high office have anything in common with the average joe, that includes the Democr*ts or Republir*ts.

Old 09-23-2011, 09:00 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,623,117 times
7,000 s.f. house, and good perfume. Great deal.
Hey OP I thought you were a man?

2012 is beyond sad. Im not even wasting gas to vote. Next election I'll be living in a metro area thank God.

Old 09-23-2011, 09:08 PM

1,695 posts, read 3,049,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post

Gee - if you're going to let Looks play a role in who should get the nomination, then you should favor Chris Christie, shouldn't you?

Old 09-23-2011, 09:26 PM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,665,805 times
So you are going to pick the used car salesman for president. Romney reminds me of a used car salesman who is going to say whatever it takes to get elected. If you want better presidents, you should start looking for someone that can be trusted. I don't like everything that Bachmann says, but I think she has the most knowledge of any of the candidates and her core values are in the right place.

Here we go again. Listen to that person that tells you what you want to hear and vote for that person and we will keep going down the slippery slope to destroy our country. It isn't the president's fault that our country is going down the tubes, it is the voter's fault. Better voters will make a better country.

I suggest a Bachmann/Cain ticket. She has the foreign policy knowledge and the guts to put it forward and he has the common sense business knowledge. I had never noticed either one of them before the debates, but have been impressed with her knowledge and his common sense. A couple of times she has totally put Perry and Romney in their place in the debates. It won't matter what the news people do to her if we have enough intelligent voters to tell the news media to take a hike.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections