Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 12:39 PM

18,409 posts, read 19,047,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
After all, he is 100% African American.

Shouldn't you like his policies?
why would any liberal vote for a conservative? race or gender has no bearing on that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2011, 12:40 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,070,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
Because I'm just sick of seeing the same moronic questions asked by knuckledragging mouthbreathers over and over again.
I'm sorry.

Maybe you should ignore the thread?

You sound like you don't want the question asked....maybe it forces the left to look in the mirror.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:42 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,996,535 times
Quote:
95% of African Americans voted for obama, and probably will again even though his policies have been an abstract failure in the black communities.

Please explain?
Uh, like 95% of African American's ARE Democrats. Obama could have been pink and they would have voted for him.

The 5% that didn't are classified as upper middle class to wealthy and those are republicans with still a good chunk being Democrats.

Think celebrity black people - most are democrats because just because they have a good few millions to literally burn if they want doesn't mean they don't remember their parents struggling when they didn't have $40k in the bank to feed a family of 2 parents and 3 kids.

Herman Cain will never get the nomination. Not only because he has no real political stanch but because of his skin color. Michael Steele was a fluke and a ridiculous ploy for the right to show "Hey we're not racist! And we got the REAL black guy!" You know, the one the extremes use for their "I have black friends" as in the ones who "Act" black and all street like.

Like the act Michael Steele was putting on. He had to put on the slang and slang attitude because don't REAL black people act like that? Obama's not "REAL" black so he doesn't right?

Old 09-24-2011, 12:44 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,960,963 times
Quote:
After all, he is 100% African American.

Shouldn't you like his policies?
My vote the worst thread of the day.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:45 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,879,855 times
Quote:
We true conservatives are trying to save America.

The Tea Party have gotten rid of just as many republicans as they have dems.

Some of them were even white!

It's an inconvenient fact to the left.
No, people who think they're "true conservatives" are destroying America by voting in obstructionist goons whose goal isn't to actually DO anything for the betterment of the country, but are instead using their very voters as pawns in their inane and regressive goals.

It's absolutely sickening.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:47 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,960,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I am sure it will get on the net the day after Cain is nominated, if he is.
He won't be nominated. Who would nominate the anti-christ.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:50 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,879,855 times
Quote:
I'm sorry.

Maybe you should ignore the thread?

You sound like you don't want the question asked....maybe it forces the left to look in the mirror.
Maybe you should quit asking moronic, knuckle-dragging, mouthbreating, self-congratulatory questions?

You aren't a real conservative, and neither are any of the Tea Partiers. When I think of a "real conservative," I think of someone with tact and class. Eisenhower, Teddy Roosevelt, etc. When I think of a Tea Partier, I think of a mixture of Jim Bakker and Timothy McVeigh.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:50 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,304,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
LIE!!!!!
Howard Stern - 2008-10-01 - Sal Interviews "Obama Supporters" in Harlem

Took McCains policies and pretended they were obamas here is what the Harlem people said! Bwaaahaaaahaaaa

Howard Stern - 2008-10-01 - Sal Interviews "Obama Supporters" in Harlem - YouTube
I didn't hear anything there that sounded like race was involved. Lots of uninformed stupidity, but race? I love it when I hear those Obama voters who don't know that Sarah Palin wasn't running with him. I also love that bunch that were interviewed in Dallas. None of them knew anything about Obama policies other than Hope and Change.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
A national sales tax is a terrible idea.
I take it that you don't know that Cain wants to do away with the Social Security tax and use that consumption tax as the main tax. Maybe you should think of taxation without the progressively crafted income tax to see what is going on.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
Because I'm just sick of seeing the same moronic questions asked by knuckledragging mouthbreathers over and over again.
Between you and Savoir I see some pot and kettle name calling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections