Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 11:27 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,046,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsfan View Post
"He really does not have any political experience."

With sooo many politicians on both sides with "experience" where has it gotten us.
Yea, exactly.

Look what happened to the great "community organizer" part time "senator" experiment.

That's why most POTUS were either governors or VP's, with some business experience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2011, 01:58 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,909,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Hermain Cain will be supported by a few blacks, but likely will not be supported by most. After all, he's a member of party that has a history of bigotry and racial insensitivity.
Wait a second, are you telling me Cain is a Democrat? I'm confused.

Wonder what major Democrat Robert Byrd would say about all this racism if he were living today? Oh wait...

Looks like the Demos will have to repeat this big lie some more before it sticks.

Old 09-26-2011, 03:00 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,878,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Fail.
Very good. ! Your best post ever..!
In one word, you summed up the entire democratic party...

Old 09-26-2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
No, it's because you belong to a movement that compares him and his family to apes, monkies, watermelons , fried chicken, food stamps, welfare, witch doctors with spears, thugs, and white slavery.
You made up every single word in your post. You and obama have something in common, the truth has rarely slipped past your lips...!!

Old 09-26-2011, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
Because I'm just sick of seeing the same moronic questions asked by knuckledragging mouthbreathers over and over again.
I understand, I'm pretty sick of the left, too, but you shouldn't denigrate your pals so badly....!

Old 09-26-2011, 03:19 PM

852 posts, read 1,357,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
After all, he is 100% African American.

Shouldn't you like his policies?
Of course, I vote based solely on someone's race!

Old 09-26-2011, 04:14 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,453,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
After all, he is 100% African American.

Shouldn't you like his policies?
No his policies aren't anything special. Number one, he was in FAVOR of TARP (a.k.a. stealing from the tax payers to bail out the banksters). He HIMSELF was a bankster having worked at the Federal Reserve in KY. He's a war monger. He LIKES THE PATRIOT ACT a/k/a anti-Constitution and anti Liberty! Don't you want your FREEDOMS BACK? Don't you want PEACE? He's also CLUELESS about the economy having been a central banker. Look at how central banking has destroyed economies! Our monetary system needs to be controlled by us the government/ the treasury/Congress..... NOT PRIVATE BANKS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!

I don't care whether you are from the left or the right or in between. You just have to have common sense.

Last edited by emilybh; 09-26-2011 at 05:16 PM..

Old 09-26-2011, 04:54 PM

211 posts, read 402,524 times
"He's also CLUELESS about the economy..."

And our current crop of "experienced" politicians have the "fix" for our current situation?

Old 09-26-2011, 05:07 PM

1,770 posts, read 2,896,949 times
You know, this is actually a good point. I was wondering about if he won...if there would be much complaining on the left side during his time as president, due to fear of "complaining about a black man".

Personally I find it retarded. If you don't like someone's policies, you don't like their policies regardless of whatever the heck they are. I try and not see race and gender, but other people won't let me. Why is this?

Old 09-26-2011, 05:20 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,453,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsfan View Post
"He's also CLUELESS about the economy..."

And our current crop of "experienced" politicians have the "fix" for our current situation?
No most of them are losers but a few of them are visionaries. THOSE are the ones, LIKE RON PAUL, that need to be elected to higher office. These are the ones we need to lead us. They are MORAL. They put the good of the country ahead of their own personal gain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections