Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 04:55 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,841,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Can you please explain what you mean by "social experiment"?

The Progressive move away from the Constitution, to a big bad Central Government, where States lose their independence & sovereignty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2011, 06:46 PM

8,524 posts, read 7,537,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Seems you're struggling to find some hope for your guy, BO?

Good luck, pal
Hardly.

It's just that mindless parrots annoy me. Just once I'd like to see one post an accurate synopsys of the content provided their link. Instead, the political drones simply post a one-liner and the link to the propagana. Heck, your one-liner contained a quote that wasn't even in the article. You really need to read your references, not just forward them from your email in-box.

Fwiw, if the Republican Party nominated either Romney or Huntsman, I'd be real tempted to vote for either of them at this point.

But it's a long way to the Michigan Primary (let alone the elections)...and I reserve the right to vote then.

Old 09-30-2011, 06:47 PM

8,524 posts, read 7,537,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
He nailed the 2008 election and the 2010 Mid Terms
Him and damn near everyone else across the political spectrum.

Seriously, your cat could have predicted the last two elections.

Old 09-30-2011, 07:27 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,699,727 times
Obama STILL beats all Republics in the polls. You all who think you are going to roll over him in 2012 are fooling yourselves.

Old 09-30-2011, 07:30 PM

5,298 posts, read 7,676,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Shouldn't Morris be sucking toes somewhere?

A Little Toe-Sucking Among Friends | ConWebWatch
I was reminding someone of this just the other day. He will never live that down. But, I kind of enjoy listening to him....he's a funny guy.

Old 09-30-2011, 07:36 PM

20,696 posts, read 12,599,359 times
Quote:
If I want hope, I simply look at the crop of Republicans trying to become nominated. Hell, it makes me want to put money down on Obama. Not pennies. Serious money.

Old 09-30-2011, 07:44 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,672,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Hardly.

It's just that mindless parrots annoy me. Just once I'd like to see one post an accurate synopsys of the content provided their link. Instead, the political drones simply post a one-liner and the link to the propagana. Heck, your one-liner contained a quote that wasn't even in the article. You really need to read your references, not just forward them from your email in-box.

Fwiw, if the Republican Party nominated either Romney or Huntsman, I'd be real tempted to vote for either of them at this point.

But it's a long way to the Michigan Primary (let alone the elections)...and I reserve the right to vote then.
The quote by Morris referring to the '83% down to 58% of African-Americans popularity' for BO was contained in the video provided on the page with Morris piece. Perhaps I should have clarified that....but your ridiculous 'Rant' is....well, REDICULOUS!!

''propagana?'' What is that? Perhaps you need to read your material, also, pal?

Old 10-01-2011, 08:00 AM

77,770 posts, read 105,262,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
We have a running joke that whatever Morris predicts, the exact opposite will happen.
you are right and sometimes that can be scary..I happen to enjoy watching or listening to him (hubby can't stand the guy) I just don't think he has ever been right. Of course I feel the same, pretty much about Karl Rove and I really don't like him.

NIta

Old 10-01-2011, 08:01 AM

77,770 posts, read 105,262,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You're referring to Dubya, right?
I thought this tread was about Obama, not Bush..Can we just get past the "Bush" presidency and consintrate on now and the future?

Nita

Old 10-01-2011, 08:49 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,402,590 times
Quote:
Can you please explain what you mean by "social experiment"?

He got the Democratic nomination because he was BLACK. Ask Hillary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections