Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2011, 12:42 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Dr. Jerome Coris joins Alex Jones on this Infowars Nightly News Monday Edition to discuss who is Barack H. Obama and will he cancel the 2012 elections under the cover of economic collapse?...

Obama May Cancel 2012 Elections!! - Dr. Jerome Corsi Reports 1/2 - YouTube

Excuse me...

...while I call for help.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2011, 01:38 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,292,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
There's no such thing as business cycles... It's all manipulated by the global elite...
It's scary there are people out there who actually believe this. Economies and nations have cyclical booms and busts ever since the Egyptians and the Asdyrians. The three classic kingdoms of ancient Egypt, The Old Middle and New Kingdoms, were all separated by great economic and cultural upheavals. Who was running the global conspiracy then? Shape-shifting lizard Aliens? Survivors from Atlantis?

Old 10-04-2011, 01:46 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Yes, there is no doubt in the minds of intelligent, rational people that this will happen. Patriotic conservatives should take immediate action by dressing up in their favorite patriotic red/white/blue t shirt (made in China), holstering on their biggest firearm, then driving their pickup to the nearest Walmart where they should patrol the aisles while looking tough.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:57 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,045,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
It's scary there are people out there who actually believe this. Economies and nations have cyclical booms and busts ever since the Egyptians and the Asdyrians. The three classic kingdoms of ancient Egypt, The Old Middle and New Kingdoms, were all separated by great economic and cultural upheavals. Who was running the global conspiracy then? Shape-shifting lizard Aliens? Survivors from Atlantis?

The Money Masters (Part 1 of 2) (Rothchilds Exposed) - YouTube

The Money Masters (Part 2 of 2) (Rothchilds Exposed) - YouTube

Old 10-04-2011, 01:57 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
He's only finishing his first term. And there is that pesky 22nd amendment; the one Reagan hated. HE is the one who wanted to run for a third term!
Got a source for that?
From what I remember, Reagan was very happy to be back in California. Especially at his ranch in Santa Barbara.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:18 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heetseeker View Post
exactly what they said Bush would do.
IIRC, one of CD's other prolific RW posters predicted at least a year ago that Obama would cancel elections. I do not recall anyone predicting Bush would do so.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:26 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Got a source for that?
From what I remember, Reagan was very happy to be back in California. Especially at his ranch in Santa Barbara.
Repeal the 22nd Amendment. No, really. - Saturn Smith - Open Salon

I agree with Ronald Reagan that the 22nd Amendment should be repealed.

(10/30/2000) A Third Term for Clinton? It Might Have Been

Back in 1987, Reagan told an interviewer he'd like to start a movement to repeal the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution -- the one that says a president can be elected to no more than two terms. Reagan said he didn't want the change to apply to him, but thought the American people should be free to "vote for someone as often as they want to do." Congressional Republicans had already raised the idea, and a group called Project '88 was even urging a third term for the Gipper.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:26 PM

I'm not going to argue the legitimacy of the Fed, I would agree that they have too much power and too little transparency or oversight. However, to say that there is no such thing as economic cycles is ludicrous, as economic cycles have existed in regional economies through out history, long before central banks, Rothchilds, Templars, and even currency have existed.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
IIRC, one of CD's other prolific RW posters predicted at least a year ago that Obama would cancel elections. I do not recall anyone predicting Bush would do so.
I wasn't on CD During the Bush years, but I had several of my more conspiracy-minded friends tell me they expected that Bush would declare martial law and cancel elections. There were several Internet sites and emails predicting the same thing. It seems every election cycle these people sharpen their cutting and pasting skills, while dulling the minds of a new generation of the easily mis-lead.

Old 10-04-2011, 03:02 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,049,410 times
Every once in a while, I can find a spark of value in Alex Jones. Especially when he addresses the abuses of The Federal Reserve Banking System or our movement towards a police state. I even share his concern about the activities of secretive organizations of uber-wealthy elitists.

Unfortunately, his conspiratorial mind seems to feed on the even more fanciful imaginings of some of his guests. Jerome Corsi makes Jones look rational.

So, how do I get my North American Union driver's license?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections