Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 10:51 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,572,146 times

Advertisements

I disagreee with many above posts. If he gets the nod, she may very well be the first lady and that is not a "private person" title. First ladies are expected to be out with the people and working toward some goal that helps people like all other first ladies have done. It makes me wonder if herman decided to run without her input!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2011, 12:20 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,952,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by v2four View Post
I notice a number of his repub opponents have trotted their wives out on the campaign trail with them...Rick Perrys wife Anita has been in the media lately saying they are being "hated" for their Christian values...whatever

I see Mitt Romneys wife has been introducing him to crowds in New Hampshire, Iowa and has been visiting down south for votes.

Newt Gringrichs wife is his shadow....she is everywhere with him

we've seen John Huntsman wife on the trial with him, but she doesnt say much

we've seen Michelle Bachmans soft spoken spouse Marcus talking about turning barbarian gays into well rounded hetrosexual citizens.

but, Cain has been all over the country at debates, rallies, selling books, public speaking tours, etc, and we have yet to see his wife or hear her speak, or get her views on anything....

is Cain afraid for her to come out in public, is she a "real black woman" equilivant to his "real black man" mantra?

has she been through the "black experience" like he has or even like Michelle Obama and her mother have? or is she just at home under orders from his handlers?

very curious why we havent seen her.....what say you CD?
She must be too busy baking pizza to support her husband
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections