Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 03:44 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,463,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Really? should this order work? I mean, how many folks have filed for the opening of Obama's records, and been denied?!

Yeah....President Hypocrisy, President Peculiar...uh huh, hands off of the annointed one because? His election was a Communist takeover of our nation, "from within."
Oh you and i do see eye to eye on Obama. And your dang right, because any negative publicity about Obama, has always been and still is pretty much swept under the rug.

Your right Hypocrisy at it's finest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2011, 03:51 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,729,620 times
Quote:
Really? should this order work? I mean, how many folks have filed for the opening of Obama's records, and been denied?!

Yeah....President Hypocrisy, President Peculiar...uh huh, hands off of the annointed one because? His election was a Communist takeover of our nation, "from within."
Some records are public and some are not.
There was no conspiracy.

Old 11-03-2011, 03:53 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,729,620 times
Quote:
I could not care less, if I tried, how you feel about birthers or how much tolerance you have for them. I would wear that label proudly! so, Pin it on me, please!

Our constitution matters and this BO guy is the most secretive, most peculiar president we have ever had to suffer. He had a most dysfunctional childhood, living in three countries before age of 9, is it?!!

C'monn....you won't intimidate me with some label that the MSMedia coined so that they could "Sat Nite Live" an entire group, and continue to cover for this Subversive president.

Way, too many in our country have taken the oath to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign AND Domestic!"

Problem is, most if not all of them never dreamed we could, or would ever actually HAVE domestic enemies of our Constitution, and this BO clearly said he was going to

"Fundamentally Transform" America! Saw him say it, myself. Here, editing this in, of him saying it.

Obama: We are 5 days from FUNDAMENTALly transforming America - YouTube

Our Constitution *is* our Package of Fundamentals...so allow yourself to admit what he was saying he would do, here.

That document says he HAD to have been "naturally" born here, in our land, in other words, to have exited that birth canal while on our soil, and so no wonder he hides his records, and wants to "change" our Package of fundamentals.
He and his subversives are worthy of handcuffs right now.

Ever seen this? just ONE website of many that have documented things about our Most Peculiar President's childhood grooming? by His Mentor!

http://www.usasurvival.org/docs/hawaii-obama.pdf

Have you yet read Hawaiian law about birth certificates being given to babies NOT BORN there?! Here...be shocked, rocked and awakened.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscur...-0017_0008.HTM

Heard this president that hides so much of his own past....and why?! admit how he feels about our constitution that he said is "fundamentally flawed?!" bon appetit....

OBAMA SAYS CONSTITUTION DEEP FLAW CONTINUES TODAY - YouTube

The President is not the topic of this thread.

Old 11-03-2011, 07:06 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,866,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
I hate to tell you this, but this is pretty standard operating procedure--there's nothing sleazy about it. If you run for president, every single thing you've ever done wrong is going to come to light, because the press, and your opposition, are going to go digging for it to vet you. Most candidates hire their own research team to investigate themselves so there are no surprises when the opposition or the press comes out with something. Their campaign staff use that information to work with the candidate to have a pre-planned response to problems, or in some cases to come out with the info in advance so they can control the message. That's why the Cain situation just floors me--if he had any kind of organized campaign at all, they would have known his past would come out and they would have been prepared for it. That's how you do damage control.
and I hate to tell you, but even Juan Williams was a bit upset about this or let's say he put no credience in it.

Nita

Old 11-05-2011, 01:28 AM

4,042 posts, read 3,532,787 times
Tigerlily, good point, thank you! I'll start a thread where I can post tons of video of this president, exposing him for the usurper and Subversive that he truly is.

Californiajewel, we sure do have "eyes wide open." Thankfully, this nation has a sleeping giant that is awakening. He has voters that wouldn't vote for him again if he was the only candidate running, even.

Old 11-05-2011, 11:22 AM

10,092 posts, read 8,215,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Cain's word - it was a "severance" issue - not a settlement - which is why it is sealed. Cain has repeatedly maintained there are no sexual harassment issues.
Actually, the NRA came out yesterday and stated that there was indeed a complaint filed by this woman against Cain for "discrimination and harassment." Cain denied the charges at the time, and the "settlement" was the way the NRA and the woman agreed to resolve the issue. It was sealed because they had a nondisclosure agreement--neither side could badmouth the other. When Cain started talking about the settlement, and putting out misleading information, it upset the woman in question, and she requested that she be allowed to release a statement as well.

National Restaurant Association releases statement on Cain allegations - GlobalPost

Old 11-05-2011, 01:31 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,583,293 times
Quote:
I could not care less, if I tried, how you feel about birthers or how much tolerance you have for them. I would wear that label proudly! so, Pin it on me, please!

Our constitution matters and this BO guy is the most secretive, most peculiar president we have ever had to suffer. He had a most dysfunctional childhood, living in three countries before age of 9, is it?!!
Glad to see you admit that you are one of those looney birthers. I figured that from your posts. And as far as labeling someone who moved 3 times before the age of 9 as disfunctional, I guess that means you have labeled many military children as disfunctional too. I guess birthers really do hate American Military children.

One more thing, labeling Obama as communist is truly childish but I wouldn't expect less from a neocon birther. Learn what a communist is before labeling someone as one.

Old 11-05-2011, 03:21 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,866,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Glad to see you admit that you are one of those looney birthers. I figured that from your posts. And as far as labeling someone who moved 3 times before the age of 9 as disfunctional, I guess that means you have labeled many military children as disfunctional too. I guess birthers really do hate American Military children.

One more thing, labeling Obama as communist is truly childish but I wouldn't expect less from a neocon birther. Learn what a communist is before labeling someone as one.
Referring to Obama as a communist is an opinion and not nearly as childish as name calling like idiot, of stick a fork in him, he is toast, just to mention a few comments from the liberal side. As for calling someone who believes the birther thing a looney is childish to say the least.

Do I think the birther issue should be dropped? Yes, but I do not think everyone who believes it is looney anymore than I think all Obama supporters have screw loose.

Nita

Old 11-05-2011, 03:59 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,020,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post

Actually President Obama lived in Hawaii except for a four year residence in Jakarta, Indonesia. His mother returned him to Hawaii to live with his grandparents, before she returned to the States herself. That is a total of two countries. And he was a Cub Scout...we all know that is just a front group for Muslim radicals and Communists. By the other post's logic, John McCain was from a dysfunctional family, and his birth in the Panama Canal Zone would make him not a "natural" American. It's good that your posting unearthed a birther; it's nice to know who you're posting with.

Old 11-05-2011, 07:39 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,532,787 times

One more thing, labeling Obama as communist is truly childish but I wouldn't expect less from a neocon birther. Learn what a communist is before labeling someone as one."

Thank God that millions of folks can recognize blatant Communism, and he may yet wear handcuffs because of this, in defense of our Constitution.

Not just moving three times....being dragged to three different countries is indeed an indication of his dysfunctional childhood. Reports that his mom flew back to Washington state before he was even three mos. old do more than raise eyebrows, and then BO's mentor that his grandfather exposed him to was a big clue, too.

The bars that BO's feet dangled from, reported in one of his books by him--with what was it on the walls, he said? Disney figures in compromising situations? I think it was, and other "questionable" things that he mentioned about his mentor, the Communist that our FBI was closely watching, in Hawaii....in fact, had Child Protective Services been as active then as they are today, and found out where his grandfather took him, it may have had serious consequences. We'll never know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections