Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 07:10 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times

Advertisements

They suppress Ron Paul's message, once again!

The media on all stations are doing it again.

The only guy last night, that made sense and explain himself, in his answers, is once again silenced to the main stream media.

Why....

Because they know his message hits home for so many in this nation.
It would give the power back to the people.

Of the people
By the people
For the people

NOT...

Of the politicians
By the politicians
For the politicians
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2011, 07:17 AM

1,291 posts, read 2,895,121 times
Agree 100 %!

It will be a shame if the people of America miss this chance to take their country back.

Old 11-10-2011, 07:29 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,437,203 times
Morning Joe was on this a.m.(not by my choice) with his cast of idiotic pundits discussing the debate and not one mention was made of Pauls performance.
All you can do is laugh at the cretins.

Old 11-10-2011, 08:16 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
There is a difference between suppress and ignore and yes the media is ignoring Ron Paul as they are ignoring John Huntsmen, Rick Santorum and ignored Gary Johnson, Fred Karger, Andy Martin and Buddy Roemer.

If it bleeds it leads and right now Cain and Perry are bleeding like stuck pigs. That just the way it works. It sucks, it is a national disgrace but that's the way it is.

Old 11-10-2011, 08:19 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,815,462 times
Free speech, capitalism and free market at work as expected in the real world... putting mouth where the $$$ is.

Old 11-10-2011, 08:33 AM

400 posts, read 294,053 times
The usual post-debate self-victimhood of the Paulites is in full bloom, I see...

Old 11-10-2011, 08:45 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,408,318 times
Ah, the usual post-debate self-gratification from those who are happy that the media is, in fact, biased and has no intention of giving certain candidates the time of day. For how ridiculous this is - I refer to Jon Stewarts comical (yet true) rant on how Ron Paul is ignored.

http://youtu.be/MhNGoArBJuQ (broken link)

Old 11-10-2011, 08:47 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,815,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
Ah, the usual post-debate self-gratification from those who are happy that the media is, in fact, biased and has no intention of giving certain candidates the time of day. For how ridiculous this is - I refer to Jon Stewarts comical (yet true) rant on how Ron Paul is ignored.
Not all of them fit that profile. Don't assume. However, please do tell why corporations running the media shouldn't put their mouth where the money is? To paraphrase Jon Stewart, corporations work in the interests of shareholders.

Old 11-10-2011, 08:51 AM

400 posts, read 294,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
Heh.

Don't flatter yourself.

Unlike you, I'm not one of the Kool-Aid chuggers who thinks the only thing standing between Ron Paul and the White House is the Evil Conspiratorial Media Cabal...

The media could fluff Ron Paul with as much fawning enthusiasm as Sean Hannity fluffs... well, just about any Republican candidate he can get to come on his show... it wouldn't do anything for Paul.

You can't see that. Your problem, not mine.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled conspiracies...

Old 11-10-2011, 08:56 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,408,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbous Moon View Post
Heh.

Don't flatter yourself.

Unlike you, I'm not one of the Kool-Aid chuggers who thinks the only thing standing between Ron Paul and the White House is the Evil Conspiratorial Media Cabal...

The media could fluff Ron Paul with as much fawning enthusiasm as Sean Hannity fluffs... well, just about any Republican candidate he can get to come on his show... it wouldn't do anything for Paul.

You can't see that. Your problem, not mine.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled conspiracies...
No conspiracy and I don't flatter myself (but you are awfully good at it). I also don't indulge in the cool-aid. If stating the obvious constitutes cool-aid to you, then I submit to you that its better than the moonshine you've been sipping. As for Paul, yes - his message simply isn't one that most of voters are interested in. They (perhaps you?) have sipped too much of your moonshine and are content to be drunk as if that will correct the problems. Good luck with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections