Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2011, 09:12 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,955,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chariega View Post
ahhhh yes. i get it now! you get all your sensationalized and slanted news from The New American, owned by the John Birch Society known most specifically as:

I can disagree with the health care plan, but still support the President in winning his presidency. I know it's hard to understand.

Yes, a bircher exposed. Instant credibility loss. I don't support Obamacare it was just a huge benefit to insurance companies. That does not mean that I would vote for one of republican candidates that are in the fray, maybe with the exception of Huntsman, who seems to be the only intelligent one in the lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2011, 09:13 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,143,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
They are not staying home this time. In case you haven't noticed, there is an occupy movement going on thats sweeping the nation. Looks like democrats are unified and keeping the GOP from winning
You seriously didnt make that leap did you? Government is run by DEMOCRATS, and you want people to believe OWS is a campaign against the GOP? Maybe thats why the movement is a laughing stock of the nation.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:13 AM

6,161 posts, read 7,230,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Wow, so your defense that Obama didnt lose is you dont like the sourse of the news story I picked from online? Wow, that does it, you proved Ohians didnt vote down Obamacare right there. There we have it, an anonymous online poster doesnt like the news source, thus it didnt happen.. You are embarassing yourself...

So you vote for failure? That explains everything right there!!
failure is the GOP congress preventing Obama from moving the country forward. Thats why they have approval rating MUCH lower than the president.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:14 AM

Quote:
failure is the GOP congress preventing Obama from moving the country forward
Congress isnt GOP led. You continue to embarass yourself over, and over.
Quote:
Thats why they have approval rating MUCH lower than the president.
Wrong again. They ALWAYS have an approval rating lower than presidents because they are polled as a group. poll them individually and you get completely opposite results.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Congress isnt GOP led. You continue to embarass yourself over, and over.
They control the House and thats all the power they need to prevent progress.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:15 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,486,186 times
Quote:
failure is the GOP congress preventing Obama from moving the country forward. Thats why they have approval rating MUCH lower than the president.
Typo? Or do you really think Congress is run by the GOP?

Old 11-11-2011, 09:16 AM

Quote:
They are just being obstructionist hoping the economy will continue to tank so they can blame it on Obama and take the white house. I guess they believe that most of the U.S. is just stupid. I would agree there is a fair number, but my hope is that the majority will see through their plan. It is not hard to do when they said that was their number one goal from the very beginning.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
The house is run by the GOP. Thats all the power they need to stop progress

Old 11-11-2011, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
The GOP (grumply old people) control the house. Nothing can be approved unless the house votes for it. Of course, you already knew that.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:18 AM

Quote:
They control the House and thats all the power they need to prevent progress.
Actually the bills originate in the House and passed onto the Senate. SENATE has been sitting on them. Obamas own budget bill was voted down 97-0 by DEMOCRATS... The President cant even get his own party to support his bills.

Why dont you re-read the Constitution before you post again...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections