Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 08:59 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times

Advertisements

I won't vote for either one

I've been doing some research on the internet, on the good and Bad of both candidates...

there is no doubt in my mind, Newt is corrupt and so is Perry, I have lost faith in our government politicians, they are run and bought out by corporations...

I challenge all of you to read this thoroughly....
Good Newt vs. Bad Newt: Gingrich

Rick Perry flip-flops on debates - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

I also challenge you to to all the researching you can, and don't choose a President, b/c he agrees with only one of your issues...

The U.S. is in dire straights, we need a president that isn't going to be a puppet to the corporations...we desperately need change, and both Newt & Perry are corrupt!

Look into they're backgrounds and ask yourself if this is the person we want to represent our country.

I am an independent/conservative...huge conservative, and I don't know, I really do not know who I'm going to vote for...

Since Herman Cain was sloshed by the GOP's...and gosh darn it all, look at Newt's background and I'm still scratching my head...how in the world did they slash Cain, with a background that they own...?

But they did...so, now we're left with irresponsible candidates like the both of them, which are no better then Bush, certainly no better then Obama...I mean, seriously, look at they're past history...read, study and do your part...don't vote for one or the other simply b/c they are republican's and that is the party you own...for God's sake people, lets get serious and make some real intellectual demands...for once...lets seriously get serious....and do our homework...and study these candidates as if we were going to hire them to come and work on our homes...b/c that is what we're doing...we are hiring them....

in my book, they are a complete embarrassment to the U.S.
It's a freakin Circus...
so now I'm leaning towards Ron Paul...and I'm going into this looking for the good and bad in him, as I am doing for all the candidates...but Newt and Perry are out for me...I've read enough on they're backgrounds and seen them jump back and forth on issues...

They are corrupt...they are sleezy and liers...and this country needs someone who won't buy into the rich and corporations....

if your leaders are corupt, so will your country be....
we need a good man running this country....
and I don't care about what they have done in the bedroom, what I care about is have they been bought out and sold they're souls to the corporations?????

Enough is enough...and I've certainly had enough of Obamacare for certain...Obama is a bad president, period...he to, is bought and paid for by the corporations....enough is enough...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2011, 09:07 AM

2,643 posts, read 2,443,262 times
Newt already has a bad chance at winning, but if he nominates Perry, he might as well not even bother campaigning.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:10 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
Newt already has a bad chance at winning, but if he nominates Perry, he might as well not even bother campaigning.
and they know that, and he won't....I don't think, wish he did, actually....
but I don't know who I'm going to vote for, honestly, I'm at a stalemate...the electives are a joke to this country...and embarrasement...I mean, if you look into they're back grounds, serioulsy, and then they had the nerve to say what they said about Cain...my Gosh, even if the accusations against Cain were true, he's a saint next to them and what they've both done in the past....

We have got to get serious and seriously study these men and not just vote for them b/c they belong to our parties...not if we want change...
these men will ruin us...

I am now leaning towards Ron Paul, for many many reasons, however, I'm still going to study him...but to me and for me, he certainly has a lot less corruption in his background...he's honest, and I don't think the GOP party will be able to dig up anything against him...b/c they've already played they're trump card against Cain....so now, anything else would look rather indicitive to they're purpose...yanno?

Old 12-12-2011, 09:24 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
and they know that, and he won't....I don't think, wish he did, actually....
but I don't know who I'm going to vote for, honestly, I'm at a stalemate...the electives are a joke to this country...and embarrasement...I mean, if you look into they're back grounds, serioulsy, and then they had the nerve to say what they said about Cain...my Gosh, even if the accusations against Cain were true, he's a saint next to them and what they've both done in the past....

We have got to get serious and seriously study these men and not just vote for them b/c they belong to our parties...not if we want change...
these men will ruin us...

I am now leaning towards Ron Paul, for many many reasons, however, I'm still going to study him...but to me and for me, he certainly has a lot less corruption in his background...he's honest, and I don't think the GOP party will be able to dig up anything against him...b/c they've already played they're trump card against Cain....so now, anything else would look rather indicitive to they're purpose...yanno?
Creme... welcome to the revolution. I came to Paul back in 2008 and since then he continues honesty and this is why he has passionate supporters. Paul only votes and supports the constitution and has been trying to inform the nation for sometime about the problems we face. Some say Paul has passionate supporters and that is because when a person running for president who is HONEST and not a lying pretend conservative we have something to be passionate ABOUT!
For your research see video below and youtube paul.

The Amazingly Accurate Predictions of Ron Paul

If you want a leader you need to have someone who knows where the problems are and how to get out of them. Plus we have an economic problem and I think its time we had a president who understands the economic mess we are in.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:38 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,079,627 times
Quote:
I really think that if Newt gets the nod he will pick Santorum as a running mate...he has already started bragging him up a bit.

That would be funny if that were to happen...SNL will have material forever!!!

Old 12-12-2011, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I really think that if Newt gets the nod he will pick Santorum as a running mate...he has already started bragging him up a bit.

That would be funny if that were to happen...SNL will have material forever!!!
Newt and Sam, sounds like the special olympics dream team

Old 12-12-2011, 09:57 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
a person who uses special olympic athletes as a tool to demean a candidate is showing the very hateful nature of themselves

Old 12-12-2011, 09:58 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,079,627 times
Quote:
LMAO...yes,the team that lost by running into the infield and pooping.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
a person who uses special olympic athletes as a tool to demean a candidate is showing the very hateful nature of themselves
well to be fair, i guess it is an insult to the special olympics to compare them to newt and sam

Old 12-12-2011, 10:02 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
well to be fair, i guess it is an insult to the special olympics to compare them to newt and sam
No that is just an excuse for demeaning special olympians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections