Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 05:44 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
This interview was also pretty cool, I'm impressed that Bill Maher is also for Ron Paul

Bill Maher on Dr.Ron Paul - YouTube
Bill Maher's support is the best reason yet to make sure Ron Paul never sniffs the Oval Office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2011, 05:51 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Bill Maher's support is the best reason yet to make sure Ron Paul never sniffs the Oval Office.
Exactly!! If the vile, dispicable, doper and advocate, atheist Maher is supportive of Paul...that speaks Volumes. 'Birds of the same 'dirty feather' flock together.'

Home run point you made.. The other candidates with at least some integrity....would not accept people like Maher's endorsement. Heard more than one turn down the support of known 'trashy celebs, etc. - But not Paul...he'll accept any high profile endorsement....regardless of the lack of character of the the endorser. That tells me about the utter lack of character of candidate Paul.

Old 12-18-2011, 05:55 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,178,983 times
I see no need to defend my viewpoints to a bunch of bitter little trolls....Just can't stand the fact that Ron Paul is our next president. Our next fu*king president who will make a change. I guess that means that ya'll will just have to move out of this country if you're going to be that unhappy with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QupYY...el_video_title

Old 12-18-2011, 06:04 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
I see no need to defend my viewpoints to a bunch of bitter little trolls....Just can't stand the fact that Ron Paul is our next president. Our next fu*king president who will make a change. I guess that means that ya'll will just have to move out of this country if you're going to be that unhappy with him.
I used to be big into gambling, before my God saved me. But, back then....I'd have given you a thousand to one...your predition of paul becoming POTUSA, will NEVER happen.

What an utter joke. Grassroots America doesn't come around political internet forums much...but they WILL be heard from at the voting booth.

Old 12-18-2011, 07:36 PM

1,138 posts, read 3,347,014 times
Quality Guy Pauls whole point is that the "individual rights" by way of states rights will allow us to make up our own minds as a community wether or not to legalize anything.

Old 12-19-2011, 02:13 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhAcid View Post
The point beyond the point is also that even if Iran does have nuclear weapons in months...prove there is intent to use them against America or anyone else.

We have nuclear weapons. We are the only nation to have used nuclear weapons against another nation.

Given that track record, why is nobody else allowed to have nuclear weapons!
You're correct. We're the policeman of the world so we get to do things other countries cannot get away with. Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Old 12-19-2011, 02:23 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
You're attempting to distort from the point that hard drugs are available because marijuana opened that 'Pandora's box.'

Alcohol...in moderation, has been accepted by society for thousands of years. NOT so for the plant type addictive hard drugs.
We have more hard drugs than at any other time. They are called prescriptions.
And marijuana is no more a gateway drug than apples. People don't need laws to tell them drugs are not okay. Unless of course those people want others to run their lives. We should outlaw pork too then right?

Since when has being accepted have anything to do with rights? Interracial marriage wasn't accepted back in 1920 when a majority of the states outlawed it so that was okay in those states right?

Old 12-19-2011, 04:14 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
And marijuana is no more a gateway drug than apples. People don't need laws to tell them drugs are not okay. Unless of course those people want others to run their lives. We should outlaw pork too then right?

Since when has being accepted have anything to do with rights? Interracial marriage wasn't accepted back in 1920 when a majority of the states outlawed it so that was okay in those states right?

I'm craving a Coca-Cola. I'm pretty sure, I'm addicted.

Last night, I really had a craving for a Baby-Ruth candy bar. Pretty sure, I'm addicted.

Old 12-19-2011, 05:52 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,178,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post

You are right on the money, here More people are hooked on antidepressants & other mind altering prescriptions than ever
And that's the legal stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I'm craving a Coca-Cola. I'm pretty sure, I'm addicted.

Last night, I really had a craving for a Baby-Ruth candy bar. Pretty sure, I'm addicted.

Hey, I've really been wanting some coconut cream pie, lately. Guess I'm an addict then.
I also really love goji juice. I may be an addict. Maybe it'll be outlawed soon.

Old 12-19-2011, 06:16 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,977,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Exactly!! If the vile, dispicable, doper and advocate, atheist Maher is supportive of Paul...that speaks Volumes. 'Birds of the same 'dirty feather' flock together.'

Home run point you made.. The other candidates with at least some integrity....would not accept people like Maher's endorsement. Heard more than one turn down the support of known 'trashy celebs, etc. - But not Paul...he'll accept any high profile endorsement....regardless of the lack of character of the the endorser. That tells me about the utter lack of character of candidate Paul.
And what does it matter if someone is an athiest? I don't like Maher, but his personal freedom to pick, or not pick a religion has nothing to do with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections