Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 05:13 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,689,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by farseeker2 View Post
hurt your feelings, did it? Too bad the truth hurts.

Yes, it always hurts to see ignorant fools in this country....especially the one TWIS was talking about!

And the original OP has not one argument to back up what he says. Not one. No links, nothing. He resorts to name calling, deflection every single time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2011, 05:16 PM

179 posts, read 141,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Do you really think I am a BUSH supporter? Really?

I see you seem to be very fond of Obama since you brought Bush into the conversation.

You talking about the Patriot Act again? You know, the same Patriot Act Obama has extended?

What about the NDAA....Which Obama supports? Do you even know what that stands for or are you going to question my service to this country in a way to deflect what I said and the point I was trying to prove?

It is time for you to stop drinking the Kool-Aid and realize the biggest threat to our Freedom is those we elect. Not those who are 5000 miles away. Iran did not sign the Patriot Act, Iran did not create the TSA, Iran did not send guns into Mexico. Iran is not suing states who attempt to protect their citizens from an invasion coming from South of the border.

While you are at it, please take time to learn about why they hate us so much! I am sure that is going to bust your bubble...but it is okay. Reality sucks.

History of Iran- (a must see for any Ron Paul Supporter) WW3 Russia - YouTube
ha-ha, nice try but not a good one. The threat to OUR country is from within, not some half-assed country...the constant posts against the CIC is more than enough for me to get going. I didn't support Bush, but as he was the CIC I followed his orders and so do my children. Did you read the NDAA in its full unabashed/unedited form?

Old 12-26-2011, 05:17 PM

30,376 posts, read 23,847,731 times
Quote:
One thing Quality Guy has over you is he doesn't support St. Hope and Change. This is about Ron Paul. You're voting for St. Hope and Change and your party is not in the middle of primaries so this does not concern you in the slightest.

As for hurting my feelings...LOL! Please. I don't get hurt by random ..... on the internet.

Old 12-26-2011, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Yep, there ya go again with the nastiness. Sure am glad you have provided ANYTHING of remote interest in reading.

You have been asked, SEVERAL times, who you are voting for and you have been asked, SEVERAL times, why you don't like Ron Paul, SPECIFICALLY.

All you ever do is bash on Paul without facts, and hoo-rah other posters who at least offer SOMETHING of an argument.

Do you not have ANYTHING original to add? No? Then you're not criticizing the candidate, you're just being a troll.

Why don't you offer up a good, well thought out debate to the original post written by an Iraqi war veteran. You didn't do that. All you said was "they're ignorant". That's not a rebuttal. That's trolling.
If you choose to call it nastiness and I'm a troll, keep on thinkin' that. Freedom of expression works both ways, and how ya feel about me is the same way I feel about you. So there, take your ball and go home.

Old 12-26-2011, 05:19 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,689,447 times
Quote:
ha-ha, nice try but not a good one. The threat to OUR country is from within, not some half-assed country...the constant posts against the CIC is more than enough for me to get going. I didn't support Bush, but as he was the CIC I followed his orders and so do my children. Did you read the NDAA in its full unabashed/unedited form?

Hmmm... that is exactly what I said.

I said the threat is coming from within.

That is why I brought up the Patriot Act, the NDAA and the TSA.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

PS: I hope you know our only loyalty should be to the Constitution of this country. If more people practiced that, the country would not be going downhill.

Old 12-26-2011, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
harhar...I will be leading the cheers on the day of defeat for Paul....at the ''Paul Pity Party'' LOL
Yes!!! Ron Paul - OWN IT!!!

Old 12-26-2011, 05:32 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,471,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Your flat-earth foreign policy is as naive, timid, and short-sided as Ron Paul's. There's no point in attempting to have a meaningful discussion with you on foreign policy. You don't get it, and you never will. Islamofascists don't care WHAT we do, they are interested in destroying Western Civilization and the United States. You could bake them Christmas cookies for a year and they'd still cheerfully slit your throat. You are a naive and silly person for thinking otherwise.
The "islamofascists", a completely nonsensical made up word with no basis in reality, only used to frighten the sheeple, are a small minority of the billions of muslims. It is our nearsighted foreign policy that gives them any credibility amoung their fellow muslims. As long as we are killing their civilians, unconditionally supporting the government of Israel, selling weapons to the oppressive regimes in the middle east we hand them all the ammunition they need for their recruiting efforts. In essence it is us that are giving them their power. The foreign policy of the US government as currently implemented is totally disastrous if you wish to live in a free, constitutional, representative republic. If on the other hand you wish to live in an empire where all your wealth goes toward trying to sustain that empire, then we're right on track. However I would ask what is the estimated lifespan of an empire and what happens to it at its end?

Old 12-26-2011, 05:44 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,100,245 times
Quote:
Really persuasive there. Congrats!

Old 12-26-2011, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
The "islamofascists", a completely nonsensical made up word with no basis in reality, only used to frighten the sheeple, are a small minority of the billions of muslims. It is our nearsighted foreign policy that gives them any credibility amoung their fellow muslims. As long as we are killing their civilians, unconditionally supporting the government of Israel, selling weapons to the oppressive regimes in the middle east we hand them all the ammunition they need for their recruiting efforts. In essence it is us that are giving them their power. The foreign policy of the US government as currently implemented is totally disastrous if you wish to live in a free, constitutional, representative republic. If on the other hand you wish to live in an empire where all your wealth goes toward trying to sustain that empire, then we're right on track. However I would ask what is the estimated lifespan of an empire and what happens to it at its end?
I would like for you to expound on this, please. What foreign policy do you feel is detrimental to the U.S.? The right of the people to choose which government they support or should repression of a country's people? So what if the Middle East doesn't like Isreal? Isreal attacked a U.S. Navy ship in the '60's, but lot's of Americans still think we should support them in a unconditional fashion. England doesn't care, neither does Germany, Italy, Belgium or else they would be in the forefront!!

Old 12-26-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Really persuasive there. Congrats!
Ron Paul - OWN IT!!! Like the repugnatcans think about us non-silverspoon Americans "sux to be you", kinda hurts doesn't it?

Last edited by farseeker2; 12-26-2011 at 05:57 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections